Banter Songs that remind you of a particular player

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact that you listen to Nickelback is highly problematic.
That depends... How You Remind Me is one of the great songs of the 21st century.

It all went downhill from there. (Although Saving Me has fantastic singability whilst driving.)

That depends... How You Remind Me is one of the great songs of the 21st century.

It all went downhill from there. (Although Saving Me has fantastic singability whilst driving.)
Uh oh... Was that Nickleback question not in the mod background check Ticky009?!?

Uh oh... Was that Nickleback question not in the mod background check Ticky009?!?
Geez GtG... 75,000 people just went to a Taylor Swift concert in the US the other night but it's ME whose taste is being questioned???

Whilst not in the spirit of this thread

The 2005 Grand final will always be associated (by me) with Dakota by Stereophonics as I heard it for the first time the morning of and enjoyed it.
Now that’s a cracking tune!

Sweet Disposition by Temper trap played at half time for 2012 GF, hearing that songs brings back memories on the day.

Haven’t listened much to Robbie Williams since GF but did get tickets for his gig in November! Hoping this doesn’t bring back any PTSD from the day 👀

The Polaris version of Black Fingernails Red Wine reminds me of Jarrad McVeigh. It should be played at the SCG instead of Sweet Caroline.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hurt by Johnny Cash reminds me of Sam Reid for some reason

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“The Gambler” (know when to hold ‘em) reminds me of Dylan Stephens

Lewis Taylor and Sam Grey
Return to Sender Elvis Presley

Born to Run reminds me of Jack Hiscox

I'm sure you realise that Hiscox was an 800m and 1500m runner? Not really all that fast.
Speed is in the eye of the beholder KC. He was no usain bolt but Jack moved like a greyhound, carving up the tartan track on his way to a 1min 50 800m. That is fast, very fast. Ah and the 1500m, never was there a grander event - takes you back to the halcyon days of Seb Coe, Ovett and Cram.

Speed is in the eye of the beholder KC. He was no usain bolt but Jack moved like a greyhound, carving up the tartan track on his way to a 1min 50 800m. That is fast, very fast. Ah and the 1500m, never was there a grander event - takes you back to the halcyon days of Seb Coe, Ovett and Cram.
Depends how you define fast. I prefer a decent 3/4 speed with a lightning burst.
Sadly, Jack never learnt to play footy at the level.

Broken Wings by Mr Mister reminds me of Callum Mills

Remove this Banner Ad

Back