South Park Season 12 **SPOILERS**

Remove this Banner Ad

Another great episode. The speed with which they churn these out is amazing (although they were probably working on this for a while). I loved when Obama goes "my grandmother who faked her death on Monday".

Randy eps are always gold

Amazing how quickly they put the episode together, although as someone already said they would have had the idea for a while.

Great episode, loved everything that's already been mentioned, plus the goldness that was Sarah Palin's thickness being an act to the media and the Republican supporters' reactions to the election.

Any episode where Randy is featured is good. s**t that was funny when he was giving it too his boss.

That was great, best episode of the season IMO. Just full of great moments. The highlight for me tho was Randy going off at his boss that was brillant

Randy changing the lyrics to Obama was awesome, and Cartman's "you guys wanna buy a TV?" aswell ahaha

Randy eps are always gold

Amazing how quickly they put the episode together, although as someone already said they would have had the idea for a while.

Surprised you guys have only picked up on it now - the majority of their episodes go from 'idea' to airing in the space of 1-2 weeks; which is why they can do so many episodes on current affairs.

Surprised you guys have only picked up on it now - the majority of their episodes go from 'idea' to airing in the space of 1-2 weeks; which is why they can do so many episodes on current affairs.
I knew that, but this ep could have only been made in the hours after the election result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently they were betting on an Obama victory and had been working on the ep a while.

Boom baby.

I sorta have the feeling they put the Election Ep on, but that that it doesn't mean the Guinea Pig Series is over, I'm hoping that there isn't a part 3 to that because it's not nearly as good an idea as last nights ep or the quality they canproduce.

They'd obviously been working on the election episode earlier and just added a few things at the last minute like Obama's victory speech where he says "yes we can" and mentions the new puppy his daughters are getting.

next episdoe sounds like a cracker :thumbsu:

Stan realizes he could lose Wendy if he doesn’t get on board with the latest fad to hit South Park Elementary. Cartman would rather kill himself than succumb. But, when Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman all realize that Butters is now more popular than they are, they have no choice but to give in to peer pressure. A parody of the Disney Channel Original Movie, "High School Musical"

Didnt think it was that good.

Queermo was funny. Cartman imitating Lisp/Diabetes kid was funny. Not much else

The kid's Dad was a pisser, even if it was a little bit too similar to The Simpsons with the slapping.

Scott Malkinson has a lisp and diabetes

:D

Don't make fun of my diabetes, I'm Scott Malkinson.

oh and

Kyle: "I thought you were going to kill yourself".
Cartman: "I tried. I sat in the car in the garage with the ignition going, but those hybrids just can't get the job done".

great ep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back