South Park Season 12 **SPOILERS**

Remove this Banner Ad

That episode bout Breast Cancer was funny as, The way Wendy bashed Cartman was hilarious!

The breast cancer one was brilliant. I say it all the time but I can't believe how strong the show is after 12 seasons. This episode had so many great lines. Butters kept churning them out. Craig seeing Cartman in the cleaners closet was gold. Even the end of Clyde's speech "recycling is important and it will save our planet... Earth... the end" was great.

The Breast Cancer episode was awesome, had some great lines. The first couple minutes had me in stitches, "Wendy, you need to calm down, your gonna get your boobs all angry and they're gonna start killin everyone". Cartman shitting on the desk actually made me ROFL.

Hmmm. Interesting episode. Seems to be one of the 2/3 part episodes that become really good, ala Cartoon Wars Pt. 1 & 2 and Imaginationland I, II, II

Didn't think it was that good of an episode too be honest. Although the end sets it up for what could be a decent 2nd episode, focusing on Craig. The giant guinea-pigs made me laugh though.

I didn't think it was an especially strong ep either.

What exactly is the guinea pig/camcorder scene parodying?

Update: might as well answer my own question. From an earlier version of the wikipedia page (since removed :rolleyes:)
Pop cultural references

• The camcorder footage that documents the rampage of a giant guinea pig through town is a parody of the 2008 feature film thriller, Cloverfield.
  • At one point, Randy looks into the camera, and says, "I am so startled...", a parody of the similar scene from the 1999 horror film The Blair Witch Project.
  • The holding center in Miami appears to be identical to the one in which Tony and Manny from Scarface are held.

Yeah i'm really looking forward to seeing where part 2 goes

parker and stone's storytelling has become so much more interesting in the last few seasons of SP. It's a completely different show because of it, they've grown so much!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think the past two episodes ahve been a big improvement but still not to the quality of past seasons.

The breast cancer episode didnt really have that message or randomness that makes some of the other episodes so funny. Someone else said that and i agree with it completelly.

Still an improvement though.

Haha, yeah it was a pretty good episode.

I thought it was funny how it appeared that it was going to be a two part episode towards the end, then BAM! out of nowhere, a third part beckons.

I loved it when they cut back to normal view and you see randy shoving the camera in everyones faces. :D

I'm not enjoying this episode much at all. Just re-hashing the same 3 jokes over and over - randy never putting the camera down and trying to get good shots, craig being pissed off at the other four and pointing it out and the guinea pig/bees/rats etc.

Haha, yeah it was a pretty good episode.

I thought it was funny how it appeared that it was going to be a two part episode towards the end, then BAM! out of nowhere, a third part beckons.
Really do you think. I can't see them getting another episode out of it. The pirate guinea pig might be referenced in the future but I doubt it will be a whole episode about it. I hope not anyway

I loved it when they cut back to normal view and you see randy shoving the camera in everyones faces. :D

That was brilliant. I loved how Randy kept saying "startled".

Craig is good value too. I've been a fan of his since that episode where he was Spaceman Craig. It was funny how he kept paying out on the other 4 guys for getting themselves into stupid adventures and how he just walks away from them.

Really do you think. I can't see them getting another episode out of it. The pirate guinea pig might be referenced in the future but I doubt it will be a whole episode about it. I hope not anyway

Yeah, that's the way I saw it. The way the ambassador (or whatever that evil guy's name was) returned as a guinea pig on the loose leads me to believe that a third part is inevitable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back