Specky selector 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

It should be, but obviously they have changed the url again. I have tried all the combinations I know, hope Colin_wood can figure it out

Hey guys. I had a look this morning and it is still not up on the AFL website. Not sure why.

edit: looks like they now hold it for 12 hours "The full match replay is available here 12 hours after each match."

edit edit: so now more than 12 hours has past....the game is still not available & the AFL site says
"This match will be available soon"

For some reason they have changed the format for this game. The game is now in a new directory "GameAnalyser" & "vs" has changed to "v", so I have uploaded a new version to deal with this.

Make sure you refresh again. Enjoy.

For some reason they have changed the format for this game. The game is now in a new directory "GameAnalyser" & "vs" has changed to "v", so I have uploaded a new version to deal with this.

Make sure you refresh again. Enjoy.
Thanks, I have already started the download. Just got to say, your efforts are greatly appreciated.

I'm having no luck. I'm in the US and it doesn't seem to work. Sorry to be a pain but if anyone can help me I'd appreciate it (for both prelims) - thanks!

I'm having no luck. I'm in the US and it doesn't seem to work. Sorry to be a pain but if anyone can help me I'd appreciate it (for both prelims) - thanks!
I just tried it and it is working for me, and I'm in the US too. Do as Trollerrant says, copy the url that he has posted, put it in a new tabs, web address and click the arrow to right of the address, and it works. Then it is just a matter of changing the quarters in the address to watch the rest of the games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round fw3 was fixed yesterday so hit refresh to make sure you have the current version.

They went back to using the "Premiership" and "vs" as you can see from the above URL's

where can i download the grand final....and like the lead up to the game?? (music, national anthem, sprint)
Plz help me!
It was SUCH a good grand final....!!! Well done umpires for letting the game flow !!!

where can i download the grand final....and like the lead up to the game?? (music, national anthem, sprint)
Plz help me!

Mate, edit your reply to take out the result!

There are ppl coming here to get game who might not have seen it yet and don't want spoilers! International fans who couldn't get game on TV.

Be smart, please.

Hmm ...

So I was able to download 1st quarter of game about 5 hrs ago.

But nothing yet for any of the other quarters. Figured I'd wait til about 12 hrs after but its now that and still nothing. Tried the "v" instead of "vs" thing and/or adding "V2" at the end (and all combos of both tricks) but nothing seems to be working.

Anyone get anything besides the 1st quarter yet? It would seem weird to have different naming configs for different qrts of the same game. Unless the official site is getting tricky and trying to keep people from getting it. Not sure why they'd do that since almost everyone who wants to know who won would know already or would have download game via other means (torrent, etc.).

I realize its only 7AM (or earlier) in OZ on the Sun AM after GF day, so no sweat. But its already Sat night in Europe so anyone out there with any info help me out.

Otherwise I guess I'll just keep waiting and maybe it'll come up. Would still like to get in downloaded and watched tonight tho so cheers for any help.

Hmm ...

So I was able to download 1st quarter of game about 5 hrs ago.

But nothing yet for any of the other quarters. Figured I'd wait til about 12 hrs after but its now that and still nothing. Tried the "v" instead of "vs" thing and/or adding "V2" at the end (and all combos of both tricks) but nothing seems to be working.

Anyone get anything besides the 1st quarter yet? It would seem weird to have different naming configs for different qrts of the same game. Unless the official site is getting tricky and trying to keep people from getting it. Not sure why they'd do that since almost everyone who wants to know who won would know already or would have download game via other means (torrent, etc.).

I realize its only 7AM (or earlier) in OZ on the Sun AM after GF day, so no sweat. But its already Sat night in Europe so anyone out there with any info help me out.

Otherwise I guess I'll just keep waiting and maybe it'll come up. Would still like to get in downloaded and watched tonight tho so cheers for any help.
has same problem..dunno..

I was having the same trouble, so i played around witht he URL.

Try changing the /GF/ to /FW3/ . Looks like someone got the URL wrong. Seems to be working for me.

I actually thought to try that. But I thought "The AFL can't be that stupid".

The lesson here, as always - Never underestimate the stupidity of the AFL. Never. I can't believe they had GF for the 1st qrtr but still FW3 for the others.

Thanks for the tip. Hopefully Colin fixes it soon so I can download it. I know there is a way to save it without using specky but I'm not sure how. Think I need an add on and it only works in some browsers?

I wanted to get it last night but got frustrated and gave up rather than try every combo of URLs that would be possible. Today I've just been watching NFL and baseball so wasn't as concerned. Hopefully I'll get it all downloaded eventually.

Thanks for the help, tho.

Hmm ... Just tried and I still couldn't get it to play streaming.

Still not working for me. Did you change both GF to FW3? Or just the ones in /GF/ ?

EDIT: Never mind. Had to change the "v" back to "vs" and it worked. Only need to change 1st GF to FW3 and use "vs".

Jesus, could someone, anyone at the AFL video department get their s**t together? This is the dumbest thing ever that every week you've got to guess how they are going to name things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back