Player Sponsorship Sponsor Dinner

Which is your preferred date

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

For those who have contributed to the player sponsorship this year, and can make it, what is your preference for a dinner with two players nominated by the club (we of course hope that will include Matthew Broadbent our sponsored player but sometimes there is an unavoidable clash).

Last year we had a dinner at the club on a Thursday night which coincided with the club's Talking Footy night and worked well. However it could be people prefer something more private or have Thursday commitments.

Paul Rofe has advised that the week before the Sydney home game would be a good fit, so that would mean either Wednesday 19 June or Thursday 20 June. And is a dinner at the club, which means more money for the club, your preference?

I've included a poll for the date, post your thoughts about venue in the thread.

Over to you.

I voted Wednesday, but Thursday is OK. Suggest the Port Club as the venue.

I'm fine with either dates... voted Wednesday because it might be a "slower" night for TPC and they could use our patronage. Good work FF.

Fine with either date but voted Thursday because my wife said I had to be more decisive. Also less easily pushed around so I'm a bit conflicted there. Port Club is the obvious choice.

Back