Competition SpudQoach™ Season 37 - Mid Season Reveal... Revealed!!

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1897001

SPUDS 4 LIFE TEAM SHEET:

Backs:
Tommycash - T2B_ - Rioli8217

Mids: SarahSmiles - DragoDelph (c) - JackNah_8

Rucks: The Sultan - GremioPower

Forwards: Ace Rimmer - akkaps - Iva Bigun

Interchange: TubbsFarquhar

After an inaugural sixth placed finish last season, the newly named Spuds 4 Life hope to go five better in Season 37 and get one back on our fellow pastry. I've installed someone I can trust as captain to be consistently bad, but that will only be because they won't see the ball, in DragoDelph.

Confident in this team for now, let's see how much it crashes and burns come season's end!

TheInjuryFactory #S37crop
Umm... You know I'm playing back pocket this week, yeah?

Umm... You know I'm playing back pocket this week, yeah?

Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've installed someone I can trust as captain to be consistently bad, but that will only be because they won't see the ball, in DragoDelph.
Can't mate. Have to put your faith in a spud further afield. Nice little farming pun there for ya.

You CANNOT (just. f**king. don't) select a teammate as your Captain, and can only select a MAXIMUM of two teammates in your side, and preferably they should only be eligible for selection as defenders, however the SpudQoach™ committee reserves the right for discretion to be applied by exception. Any club captains found to be abusing the selection integrity of their own club for the benefit of their SpudQoach™ side shall be met with Extreme Prejudice.
I will approve selecting Drago in the midfield tho :thumbsu:

Ok, fair bit going on here.

First one, I'll give a pass for GreyCrow at ruck despite the preference for teammates to only be selected as defenders given there's no advantage with this one.

You've got me on a technicality with yourself at captain so I'll allow it this time for being a clever campaigner. I don't love selections that can be easily manipulated, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

All that said, you've still got changes to make. Eat Fresh is ineligible & HotPiesWithSauce is only eligible as a midfielder. You've got til Sunday arvo to change it or meet Extreme Prejudice and random selections.

Last edited:
Couple updates here too Freddy.

Chronz can't be your skipper mate, and James Colorado is totally ineligible cos he didn't play Rd 16 last season.

You CANNOT (just. f**king. don't) select a teammate as your Captain, and can only select a MAXIMUM of two teammates in your side, and preferably they should only be eligible for selection as defenders, however the SpudQoach™ committee reserves the right for discretion to be applied by exception. Any club captains found to be abusing the selection integrity of their own club for the benefit of their SpudQoach™ side shall be met with Extreme Prejudice.

Ok, fair bit going on here.

First one, I'll give a pass for GreyCrow at ruck despite the preference for teammates to only be selected as defenders given there's no advantage with this one.

You've got me on a technicality with yourself at captain so I'll allow it this time for being a clever campaigner. I don't love selections that can be easily manipulated, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

All that said, you've still got changes to make. Eat Fresh is ineligible & HotPiesWithSauce is only eligible as a midfielder. You've got til Sunday arvo to change it or meet Extreme Prejudice and random selections.

A competition only serial_thrilla can love...

See, all these rules and standards and WORK are why I shy away in fear from such extracurricular activities.

A competition only serial_thrilla can love...

See, all these rules and standards and WORK are why I shy away in fear from such extracurricular activities.
Mate thrilla would be cringing in his grave.

Almost all my rules are broken the next season and it's full of loopholes for people to wriggle through, it's half the fun.

I've just given the crew a bit of a steer. If they don't fix any of that, then they just get an old Nick Nolte movie trailer posted at them and I end up replacing the player with a random pick.

It's only work if you want the badge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back