State of Origin State of Origin - Series XVIII [2023] - Expressions of Interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Name (your BigFooty username): James Colorado
Preferred State: Vic Metro
Secondary State: Well, I have left Melbourne before, so Vic Country
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional): Worst captain in Furies history, two seasons of *ing up our quest for the spoon...

Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional): Worst captain in Furies history, two seasons of *ing up our quest for the spoon...
Still no worse than NaturalDisaster

Name (your BigFooty username): The Majestic
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSWACT/INTERNATIONAL): Tas
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): Allies
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional):

Name (your BigFooty username): The Majestic
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSWACT/INTERNATIONAL): Tas
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): Allies

Welcome to The Allies 🤗

Name (your BigFooty username): Hatchy1992
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSWACT/INTERNATIONAL): QLD

Welcome to The Allies 🤗

Welcome to The Allies 🤗
Half Baked Boo GIF

You were NSW were you not?

Name: Frederico_WA
Preferred State: WA
Secondary State: International (WA = Western Africa)
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional): Ranked 23rd for Most Likely to Win the S35 EKA, and 18th for Rising Star.
Joining Welcome Home GIF

one of us GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

keep working at your craft James Colorado and one day you will be able to hold your spoon high and walk with some of the Furies greats who have dragged the club to the bottom of the ladder

wooden spoon.jpg

Name (your BigFooty username): CursingFijian
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSWACT/INTERNATIONAL): International
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): WA
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional): WA State of Origin Champion. Undefeated in SOO matches that I have played.

Kennedy Parker, please take note of how your short sided decision to not include a QLD team is now turning Rookie Posters away from State of Origin.
Ah yes, diluted talent pools, changing structures on the fly, allowing people to swap states and treat the concept like a mickey mouse comp was what killed SoO in Season 19 and took 8 seasons to revive.

How "short sided" of me.

Seriously, if people want to see a Queensland team then the engagement for the Allies would need to be so strong that it's justified to split it up. Putting your name on a list in the span of two days is not evidence of engagement. Same applies to potential NSWACT, international teams etc.

Some people aren't interested in playing for the Allies, that's fine. More than enough people who are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back