Statue for SOS

Remove this Banner Ad

100% agree. Jason Tutt, Viojo Rainbow and Clem Smith would be All-Australians and the Blues would have spent the last 2 years in the top 4 if not for evil SOS and his son ruining the list in 2015, when it was in such a good place.
I know this thread is in the Bay now, but you're just taking things to a silly level.

I watched the Richmond Carlton VFL game later in the season fairly closely

While the Blues looked ok in the AFL and the is a positive for the club next year
the Blues VFL side was seriously young , real project players
making the club very vulnerable to injuries , its very possible 2020 could be a real rollercoaster ride for the club
a few nice wins and supporters hopes and expectations rise and then a couple of key injuries and bang
as a long suffering Tigers fan I have bitter experience with that

how has SOS left the club list , the real answer wont be visible for 3 years plus
have any of his decisions been the result of pressure within the club to pull a rabbit out of the hat ?
possibly and knowing how brutal the Carlton power brokers can be

bring on 2020

Maybe SOS just p1ssed that son number three won't get the same armchair ride into the big time as was provided to his first two boys?
Never change Fadgey..
You Provide me and others with great comedy on daily basis ..
Keep up the good work..

Yeah, if the Blues folk dont get a statue of that bow-legged donkey up, then I think fans of all other clubs should pass the hat round in appreciation.

For the shits and giggles that started with this guy and his brown paper bag payments, the ridiculous punishments, and the spoons he has effectively given you.

Yep, thanks SOS. You delivered the Blues 2 decades of s**t.
Cheers,
Everyone who isnt a Blues fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back