Player Watch Steele Sidebottom

Remove this Banner Ad

Thread fixed.

Good job.

Steel 200 a gem

Congrats Steele.

Good game for a milestone too - should ensure that any temptation to be a bit down on our luck re injuries is offset by getting up for Steele's 200th

Last edited:
Good luck on Sunday Steele! Couple of quiet (er) weeks from the boys, hopefully steeling themselves for a big one against an opponent who is flying (pun not intended...initially)

Hopefully we have a backs to the wall victory for the ages to celebrate this milestone. Sidey is having a sensational season and it would be well deserved. Has good history scoring wins in his 50, 100, and 150 milestone games. Be a shame to blot that record, especially against these arsehats.

Congrats to Steele Sidebum on his 200th game, he has had a brilliant career to date and likely will be a rare 300 club Pies premiership champion by the time he retires.

Has been excellent for us since he was drafted, hope he kills it and the boys get up for his milestone game. Well done Sidey!

Well done Steele, crossing fingers for BOG. Love his attitude and is one of our most versatile performers.

One of three (Pendles/Treloar) that signed long term contracts/commitment to the club.

One club player, I just love him!

Anyone noticed that Steely hasn’t kicked a goal in ages!? Missed a lot of shots in the past ten or so weeks. It’s bizarre. I want someone to tell him so he breaks clear of this and kicks four on the weekend! Love a Steele snap & it’s been sorely missed in this otherwise entertaining season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The druggie gets a dedicated thread for 50 games.
The reigning Copeland winner gets a few comments tacked on to an exist8ng thread.
We really value our champs at Collingwood.

Disregarding the first line as it's irrelevant, I too found it odd we can't have a dedicated thread for his 200 games, Steele is a champion of the club premiership player and very likely along with Pendles going to be 300 gamers.

Many other players over the years have had a dedicated *stands out like dog balls* thread, tbh I originally didn't even realise it was his 200th until I saw this bumped its been that low key.

Congratulations Steele.

A wonderful 200 games,

150 more to come (at least)

Great player and club man.

Disregarding the first line as it's irrelevant, I too found it odd we can't have a dedicated thread for his 200 games, Steele is a champion of the club premiership player and very likely along with Pendles going to be 300 gamers.

Many other players over the years have had a dedicated *stands out like dog balls* thread, tbh I originally didn't even realise it was his 200th until I saw this bumped its been that low key.

Sidey is the epitome of low key.

Obviously requires a celebration, a win on your 200th against an in form Essendon, what's not to like.

Congrats, he is the type to go to 300, let's hope he is around for many more.

Sidey has been very consistent over the course of his whole career but it has been the only the last 2 or 3 seasons where his output has matched his talent.
His best is outstanding but his worst is always serviceable and like Pendles he will play 300+ I just hope we can get them another flag or 2 before they finish.Well done Steele 200 games is fine achievement and we need to win it so he can celebrate properly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back