Free Agency Stephen Coniglio

Where do you think he will play in 2020 and beyond?

• GWS

Votes: 61 12.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 179 35.4%
  • Carlton

Votes: 185 36.6%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • West Coast

Votes: 27 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 40 7.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People always read way too much into these things. Remember when Fyfe was leaving because he put talks on hold? The longer cogs leaves it, the more money he'll be worth.
Interviewed on the Sunday footy show very non committal about staying. Asked on his links to the hawks and being mates with Jom and would it be hard to leave the giants

Just said I will leave my footy to do the talking

Give it up Hawthorn fans, Cogs is staying at GWS. This has Dusty or Gaff to North Melbourne all over it, its only going to end in tears and bitter disappointment.
Being a Carlton fan would make you an expert on disappointment.

Can you name the source that told you he was staying at GWS?

Just for the record there are neutrals who believe he may be a Hawk in 2020, so stop with the “Give it up Hawk fans” bullshit.

Last edited:
Being a Carlton fan would make you an expert on disappointment.

Can you name the source that told you he was staying at GWS?

Just for the record there are neutrals who believe he may be a Hawk in 2020, so stop with the “Give it up Hawk fans” bullshit.

Can you name a source that has you Hawks fans so up and about about him heading there?

Neutrals have him staying to.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Quite a butcher he is... makes Taylor Adams look like a good disposer of the ball.

59% DE 4.2 clangers a game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious question, why is it a foregone conclusion that hes going to Hawthorn?

I dare say Freo probably have the most money to offer and he is obviously a WA boy. Am i missing something or is there zero chance he ends up out west?

Serious question, why is it a foregone conclusion that hes going to Hawthorn?

I dare say Freo probably have the most money to offer and he is obviously a WA boy. Am i missing something or is there zero chance he ends up out west?
I honesty think there’s as much if not more chance of Coniglio ending up at a WA club as much as Hawthorn if he decides to leave GWS. There’s been some rumour and innuendo he wants to go to Hawthorn, with others saying he’s not coming also.
For me it doesn’t really pass the sniff test.. Other clubs closer to premiership glory- if I was a 25 year old about to reach my peak powers and better cash offers at other clubs, there would only be 2 key factors- coin and chance of premierships. I can’t see how Hawthorn offer either better than other options.
I would love to have him but I will be (happily) scratching my head if he does come.

All good. But it's a report. Nothing more.

The other fella was wanting sources because it's not what he wants yet wont provide his own.
Just amusing.

And yes I do think he will stay(60/40 there) but that's more to do with surely we would of put him out like Shiel last year to make sure we got a good trade.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Maybe because of some mail a few have received.

Sure. Because these things are leaked and played out on social media.

You sound just like the Norths nuff nuffs who were prancing around saying Gaff was heading their way because of 'the mail' they had received.

Last edited:
:rolleyes: It's only natural to want what you cant have after all.
To be fair, GWS are an extremely targetable club due to their excess of talent through the draft, they can't keep them all in the salary cap so player retention isnt their greatest ability.

As an RFA, Coniglio would be very gettable for a club with a big chequebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back