Steven Dank case - Dank to appeal (or his lawyer) update page 11.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that 35% of all athletes or 35% of athletes who took Meldonium, the former would be extraordinary and the latter would be pretty hard to ascertain.

Figures from the article below, relating to the 2015 Baku European games, indicate that 23 athletes who were tested self reported taking meldonium, whereas the samples of 66 athletes tested positive for meldonium (ie 35%).

http://www.sportsintegrityinitiative.com/interview-niggli-defends-wadas-actions-regarding-meldonium/

I'm guessing that is the basis for the % figure from yaco55

Last edited:
Dank set to appeal..

Denied damages on the one case he one,

Hit with a 2 million dollar legal bill

http://www.themercury.com.au/news/b...s/news-story/906109013c764a4de8f415a92be257c8

Was defamed as he did not administer the substance claimed, Warfin, rather he have them a horse feed supplement!

Dank had a minor win on Tuesday, following a month-long trial at the NSW Supreme Court, with the four-person jury finding he was defamed in an article that suggested he injected Cronulla players with the blood thinner warfarin.

That was untrue as the substance wasn't warfarin but was a feed supplement for horses, Justice Lucy McCallum found.

v1

"It might have sounded harmless, but it had not been appropriately tested for therapeutic use by humans," she said.

"It should not have been used on football players."

Mr Dank lost his case against two further sets of articles relating to the peptides supplements regime at the club.
Ah crap so I need to retract my statements about dumb dank using warfarin on rugby players? I will blame telegraph for expressing/parroting an opinion that I thought was fact. That should get me off hook.
And dank is still dumb s**t giving growth factors to cancer survivors!

Ah crap so I need to retract my statements about dumb dank using warfarin on rugby players? I will blame telegraph for expressing/parroting an opinion that I thought was fact. That should get me off hook.
And dank is still dumb s**t giving growth factors to cancer survivors!
Just replace warfarin with horse food supplement not fit for human consumption.

Maybe ASDADA should be checking the Essendon players for cobalt!!!

Last edited:
The case was heard in a group setting because all parties agreed - My personal view is that 34 individual cases should have been heard - And cases would still be heard in 2017.
The players wanted all 34 grouped together.

It was a tactic that they thought would create a loophole in which they'd get off on a technicality.

They thought that unless ASADA/WADA could prove that each of the 34 were guilty, they'd have to let them all off.

Obviously, it ******* backfired magnificently!

With CAS taking the opposite approach and after finding that a few of the 34 did it - because they were being heard as a group, they'd just ping the lot of 'em!

Gold.

Last edited:
The Weekend Australian has a follow up to this.

Basically Dank's out of cash, his last business MRC has closed down and will be wound up before the end of the financial year. Because of this unclear if Dank has the resources to purse his other defemation cases against channel 9 or appeal the dopping ban, let alone the AFL or ASADA.

Dank saying he will appeal, Dank's lawyer saying 'I'll let you know once the cheque arrives" so sounds like he is not sure if he is getting paid either to go on.

The Weekend Australian has a follow up to this.

Basically Dank's out of cash, his last business MRC has closed down and will be wound up before the end of the financial year. Because of this unclear if Dank has the resources to purse his other defemation cases against channel 9 or appeal the dopping ban, let alone the AFL or ASADA.

Dank saying he will appeal, Dank's lawyer saying 'I'll let you know once the cheque arrives" so sounds like he is not sure if he is getting paid either to go on.
Dank on 60 mins but wont sue 9?

Your opinion counts for zip, the players agreed to the group trial and guess what, they are guilty.

It's amazing how many people miss this point. The moment the players decided to take substances that weren't on the approved list, and decided not to question these substances with the appropriate authorities, then they were guilty. There's no other way you can consider it .... unless you support Essendon, apparently.

It's amazing how many people miss this point. The moment the players decided to take substances that weren't on the approved list, and decided not to question these substances with the appropriate authorities, then they were guilty. There's no other way you can consider it .... unless you support Essendon, apparently.
Or freo , gws or collingwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can a lawyer explain:

if he said, under oath he did not keep records

why is no one yet not in prison ?
What criminal act(s) did he commit that would put him in jail and who has reported those criminal acts to the police for them to charge him and proceed the matter (s) to the court.

Dank's going to have one chance to sell his story for a big payday, be interesting how much mud he will throw

Kind of getting a bit of a Titanic feeling about his 'tell all', for the AFL and EFC; but mostly for Hird.

Last edited:
What criminal act(s) did he commit that would put him in jail and who has reported those criminal acts to the police for them to charge him and proceed the matter (s) to the court.

I was asking for a profession to say.

You know how the Harlow’s “Pit Of Despair”, Stanford Prison Experiment are general looked down upon today.

I would of thought there were some form of rules. Injecting people in an experimental systematic program without having records of what they are injected with, causing depression and the like

I was asking for a profession to say.

You know how the Harlow’s “Pit Of Despair”, Stanford Prison Experiment are general looked down upon today.

I would of thought there were some form of rules. Injecting people in an experimental systematic program without having records of what they are injected with, causing depression and the like

But is it a criminal act on the case of Dank or the club?

If you look at the OHS breaches at EFC would suggest its a club criminal act.

He is not a registered medical practitioner, nor did the players chose to go to him, they went to him under club direction, and he was working at the club's direction.

His excuse was it was not his role to keep records and that is kind of hard to argue against if it was a club program.

Funny thing is he does keep records. According to those close to him, he is quite a stickler at keeping records.....

Of course he kept records. He thought he had struck the mother lode; patent applications being prepared, systematic studies being undertaken on footballers. His "legal" performance enhancing regime was going to rake him in millions. And then it all went horribly wrong.

But is it a criminal act on the case of Dank or the club?

If you look at the OHS breaches at EFC would suggest its a club criminal act.

He is not a registered medical practitioner, nor did the players chose to go to him, they went to him under club direction, and he was working at the club's direction.

His excuse was it was not his role to keep records and that is kind of hard to argue against if it was a club program.

if someone gets cancer next month (fingers crossed this does not happen)

then what would happen in regard to this ??

think it may be time for dank to divest his his hue holdings of oompa loompa alliterationz
I am wondering where the PM is getting his melanotan from?
7276170-3x2-100x67.jpg
7272128-3x2-100x67.jpg

like i have told evo before, they are all on the image enhancing drugs in politics too, but cant polish a turd or put the lipstick on a pig <mark latham's quote on politics is hollywood for ugly people>

Remove this Banner Ad

Back