Steven Trigg

Remove this Banner Ad

he was there when they lost every game in one season i reckon (or close to)

Phil Carman coached Sturt during that winless season - 1995.

Trigg coached the Double Blues for two years - 1991 and 1992.

'Won' the wooden-spoon in both years...

He was a coach at Sturt? Well you learn something new every day.

You didnt know that ???

I think he coached them from 1991-1992 (I think) before Bunton took over. His record was poor, but it was when Sturt were winning spoon after spoon during that period (part of it I believe was leaving unley for Adelaide Oval, but they eventually rectified that).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$1Million+ Profit >>>>>>>> $8000:D:thumbsu:

Actually it was $7,000 wasnt it ???

And Rucci said possible $500,000 loss this year and that is with no AFL license to pay back and if Rucci is saying $500,000 loss that would be a conservative amount so the actual amount could be even higher if they dont make the finals.

twas $6000- and expecting much much lower this yr, what a rabble of a club

Interesting article. Theories listed in that article include timing, affordability, television and AAMI stadium. Funny how it doesn't state that Port Adelaide, due to the repugnant attitude of their supporter base as well as the excessive hype heaped upon them by the local newspaper, are a downright UNAPPEALING club.

In closing, since this is a thread about club CEOs, let's ask John James what his plan on rectifying this major dilemma for Port Adelaide is.

John James said:
We don't have the answers

Glad to see you're earning your money John.

I'd make a comment about your CEO, but I can't find anyone who can tell me what his name is? How many games did he play or coach again?:confused:
Not only has John James got a successful business background but his coaching record is unblemished. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

that may be the case but he knows **** all about footy
Could you explain how you know this? Have you spoken to him? Have you heard him speak? Have you read anything he's written?

Or could it be that you're just talking nonsense like so many of your fellow crow trolls?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back