Stevens

Remove this Banner Ad

pumped said:
....In a few games he has been very hard and consistent in winning clearances, something that I doubt he did at Port.....
Yes he has played that part of his game better for you, but I think you've had your ration.
Chocco worked and worked to make Nick accountable and reliable - and he failed. I thought Pagan had cracked it though. Pagan'd taken on a fair bit aiming to to turn Angwin, Stevens, Norman and Fevola into decent players I thought. Yet bar Angwin he seemed to be succeeeding.
Now however Stevens is reverting to form. He'll go missing on you time and time again, while oddly clocking up possessions. And you'll remember the good games and hope it's only a lapse. But it won't be.

He really is no different now than he was at Port. Still a ball magnet, still superfit, still runs all day, still runs behind a player whos taken a mark for an easy kick, still got very good disposal.

The true test will come when he plays finals for Carlton. People look at his stats in his Port finals and go "gee, he got 30 possesions he must have played a good game". Ill gladly admit hes a much better player when he has 15-20 impacting disposals in a final for Carlton than the 25-30 fluff disposals he had in finals for Port.

Kewell7 said:
UMMMM Port 1 premiership
Carlton 16 :D
We're talking AFL son. One all. Or if we include pre AFL Port 35, Carlton 16. Plus Port beat Carlton twice in 'Champions of Australia' contests. But then we've told you all this before many times.

Thrawn said:
For Port supporters who are visiting this board, by all means go ahead and generate some discussion, but be warned that here we have zero tolerance on any sort of trolling crap we usually encounter on the main board.

Adhere to ODNs words in the sticky thread and you will be fine.
Do Carlton Board guidelines only permit moderators to to say 'crap'? Or can we all do it?

Powerstufff said:
Do Carlton Board guidelines only permit moderators to to say 'crap'? Or can we all do it?

Crap ain't in the swear filter bud, go for your life. That said, we don't really care if you swear - just as long as you respect our team when posting on this board and not troll, it's cool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back