Stores Already Selling Afl Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoping JB at the Northland Homemaker Centre are stocking it so I can go after work. Anyone know? Will have to ring after work. The traffic is going to be shocking, but if I can buy it today, it'll be worth it!

Grrr, JB Chadstone dont have it yet :(
Yes they do. Just got a text then to go pick it up - but I can't get to Chaddy until tomorrow...which leads to my insanely noob question, but will they hold my pre-order until I can get it or will I get there to find they won't have a copy for me...

Yes they do. Just got a text then to go pick it up - but I can't get to Chaddy until late tomorrow/early Wednesday...which leads to my insanely noob question, but will they hold my pre-order until I can get it or will I get there to find they won't have a copy for me...

Ring them to reinforce that you will be coming in and to hold it for you. Then you have covered your bases.

Coming home from EB Westfield Geelong, copy in my hand. Didn't bother price matching as I got it for 40 after trading in a few old games. They had a heap of copies there. Apparently Market Square are still waiting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry guys, Target at Carindale does not have the game, my mate got it confused with Rugby League Live, however EB does and I bought myself a copy :)

Im not sure of the reasoning behind stores policies on price matching, so pardon my ignorance. But for a game on release date why should another store have them in stock in order to price match?

Rang JB Southland who have it in stock for 89, and wouldn't price match DSE who are getting in stock tomorrow and have one on pre-order for 79.

At 79 im assuming there is f*** all margin or even losing money on the game?

Coming home from EB Westfield Geelong, copy in my hand. Didn't bother price matching as I got it for 40 after trading in a few old games. They had a heap of copies there. Apparently Market Square are still waiting.

I got my copy from Market Square.

Anyone know if JB in Frankston have stock.

Just a heads up that JB Malvern had decent stock an hour ago, and price matched the $79.94 of Dick Smith without hesitation.

Cheers!
amyf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back