Sunday Mail top 20 Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet you keep pushing danger up?
Because Danger has been widely regarded throughout his career as being a top few player in the game.

I doubt any others in Adelaide could say they were for as long as he was.

Roo and McLeod had stiff competition too.

People rating him above Bickley is just pure hate. One day you'll move on like we all did with Burgoyne. I'll admit his personality doesn't help it though.

Because Danger has been widely regarded throughout his career as being a top few player in the game.

People rating him above Bickley is just pure hate. One day you'll move on like we all did with Burgoyne. I'll admit his personality doesn't help it though.
That’s the thing I don’t hate him.
He just wasn’t here long enough in his prime to be rated above them.

I dunno, there's still plenty of boos for Silk to this day 11 years later.

Danger as an individual is brilliant, but we've seen him have very little success in terms of team.

That’s the thing I don’t hate him.
He just wasn’t here long enough in his prime to be rated above them.
He was here as long as DJ and Modra so he still gave reasonable service.

I dunno, there's still plenty of boos for Silk to this day 11 years later.

Danger as an individual is brilliant, but we've seen him have very little success in terms of team.
There's always idiots. But that's greatly reduced.

Fair on 2nd point, but it wasn't through his lack of effort. It's still a team game. His fwds went missing.

He was here as long as DJ and Modra so he still gave reasonable service.
There was no danger mania and you said yourself that grand final performances are king.
Imo (and it seems 99%) of others he’s not up there with the top 8 or so.
Certainly makes the top 20 easily though.

Imo (and it seems 99%) of others he’s not up there with the top 8 or so.
I think he's better then 4, MAYBE 5, of the players above him on the list.

I don't recall him being terrible in finals, may have had the odd let down, from memory his last game here was a great one... Had he been in the 97 98 teams he'd be next level. A tall mid that kicks goals is about as valuable player as you can get in 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back