Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to hear Dewy say he essentially knew Lynch was leaving even before he took the job. Probably shows the state of the club at the time and how far we've come now that everyone is jumping on board and wanting to stay at the right price. He also gave Craig Cameron credit for fixing up our salary cap situation.

Sometimes it's hard to know what's really happening inside the four walls but it's obvious that Dew has completely changed our club for the better and I feel we're on the verge of seeing the fruits of his labor.

Interesting to hear Dewy say he essentially knew Lynch was leaving even before he took the job. Probably shows the state of the club at the time and how far we've come now that everyone is jumping on board and wanting to stay at the right price. He also gave Craig Cameron credit for fixing up our salary cap situation.

Sometimes it's hard to know what's really happening inside the four walls but it's obvious that Dew has completely changed our club for the better and I feel we're on the verge of seeing the fruits of his labor.

Dew is special.

Would like for us to do this kind of thing.
Show it to our players to recognise our support.

Livestream us into the circle when we sing the song this weekend etc..!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That might be it for footy for me. Don’t think I can follow another club again after investing so much emotionally into this club. At least Fitzroy survived as a merged entity.

Gold Coast's football department was told on Monday morning it would likely have to take leave without pay until the competition resumed.
Football manager Jon Haines spoke to the department and is believed to have encouraged staff to take any annual leave owing first.

The staff was reassured it would have jobs to return to if that's the path they chose.

Each individual's case will be dealt with during the remainder of the week.

The club's administration staff will meet on Monday afternoon.

I still believe the club will survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back