Toast SUNS to play Port Adelaide in China in lucrative deal

Remove this Banner Ad

#ScissorsPaperCoch
#CochsOut4Tony

As I've mentioned on social media, I'd rather have us play somewhere nice like San Diego, Miami or a tropical location like Flint, Michigan or even places that can be found on maps like Brockway, Ogdenville and North Havenbrook.

How is that different from China? They're both BYO water.

I wonder if we will be doing banners and all the like?

Will there be any assistance needed from Australian based supporters GCFC Digital?
Would Have to be cleared by the communist party of the people's republic of China, so nothing on the banner like "we will kick goals faster than the Chinese navy can claim a man made Sth China sea atoll"

I would super interested in going if something is organised for members. Surely there will be cheer squads?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry about the intrusion guys, but fwiw I think you will do very well in this deal, I imagine all the home crowd support would be for you guys as the locals will love the red jumper. Also I'd be getting a gun to don your number 8 jumper

who else is going I booked at the team hotel Swisshotel Grand Shanghai

the rift over the jumper deal is real Koch and Coch are at odds privately and few Melbourne clubs trying to land out spot apparently the Vic government is throwing money at it to get a Vic team involved, my source tells me this is a good dollar spinner and well funded

who else is going I booked at the team hotel Swisshotel Grand Shanghai

the rift over the jumper deal is real Koch and Coch are at odds privately and few Melbourne clubs trying to land out spot apparently the Vic government is throwing money at it to get a Vic team involved, my source tells me this is a good dollar spinner and well funded

What are you doing about a ticket?
I've booked flights but still deciding

Remove this Banner Ad

Back