Supercoach BBL11

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course my 2 lowest scores so far (Abbott & McD) are also my VC & C and obviously I have no E on my 3rd highest score (Seymour 71)

Stupidity Im With Stupid GIF by SomeGoodNews

Lynn gets out for 19 just before he gets the run rate bonus. that's the last time I pick that moron.

of course Neser gets 3fer in junk time and I have Steketee instead

Abbott instead of Rogers as well

Can't pick them this week

I went with Neser ahead of Steketee, one of my only trades for this round that have paid off so far.

Lynn gets out for 19 just before he gets the run rate bonus. that's the last time I pick that moron.

I went with Neser ahead of Steketee, one of my only trades for this round that have paid off so far.

Don't lie. He'll suck you and everyone else in next year when there's footage of him hitting them into the carpark for Toombul in a grade game. At least he's only going to cost about 70k.

Don't lie. He'll suck you and everyone else in next year when there's footage of him hitting them into the carpark for Toombul in a grade game. At least he's only going to cost about 70k.

He could still be handy as a cheap loophole option on the bench but you can't trust him as an on field option anymore, I should have looped him instead of Hales.

Dwarshius has at least got a couple of wickets despite getting smacked around a bit, spud Abbott getting smacked around and doesnt look like taking a wicket at this stage. This round has been an absolute disaster

We got there eventually.... s**t gets wickets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do I get a doughnut if I had Zampa as an emergency for Richardson? Or do I get another one of my emergency scores?

The emergency has to be a bowler to get their score, I have Zampa too but I get Siddle's score as my bowler emergency.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back