YEP!!!!!

Imo it's what buddy does

It comes down to him

He can have the most influence on the outcome of any game

If he rips this this finals apart we win the flag
He is the biggest game changer and momentum changer we have imo

And if he *s his ankle early in a game....:(

If you say it then it wont happen surely

Otherwise sydney to win every final by 120 points.
I'm not going to win a million bucks tomorrow.

Imo it's what buddy does

It comes down to him

I agree that Buddy needs to play well, but I really don't believe it comes down to just him...

I think our reliance on our back six is seriously under-rated on this board. We rarely include any of them in our POY, and yet without them, we wouldn't be playing finals. They need to continue playing well.

I also think the influence of our mid-field is also seriously under-rated (except for JPK). While this hasn't been their best year, the influence of Hanners and Parker is immense, and the improvement in players such as Hewitt, Lloyd and Jones is a serious factor too.

The impact of Pappley, Reid and Rohan has also been immense in our turn around this year and we need them to all be playing well as well.

The Swans, more than any other team imo, play as a team. We need them all to be playing at their best in their allotted roles, and then we win this!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our team is an intercontinental ballistic missile. Buddy is the nuclear warhead.

If the missile doesn't fly straight we just end up way off target, killing a bunch of jellyfish in the middle of the Pacific.

But if Buddy doesn't go off we just lobbed the world's most expensive brick.

1S3HRB.gif

I agree with the OP. We have, on paper, a brutal finals draw. Much tougher than 2016. If the top ranked team in each of the opening week matches win, we have a tough road to GF Day - Richmond match up against us well and have a good record, and a potential prelim in Adelaide would be white hot from the perspective of getting a fair rub of the green. We did finish 6th, so I guess we have to deal with the hand dealt.

In many respects, even if we were to bow out in week 2, this season has been tremendous fun. The development of our young blokes through adversity will be invaluable.

Having said all that I still believe we can win the whole thing :D

I am actually worried about playing Essendon the first game in the finals as we came within a whisker of losing to them a few months ago. The only consolation is that we actually had 31 scoring shots to 25, we were just really inaccurate, well Buddy was really inaccurate as he kicked 0.6 that day.
Me too...Their outside run is pretty good, especially off halfback. Where I think they struggle is inside, which as we know, is where finals footy really examines teams. It will be willing inside, and we have the firepower there to hurt them. We need to take control of the game early and make them feel the heat inside.

I genuinely think we will give bombers a touch up. We are red got right now and no one is coming close to us. Confidence sky high.

If buddy is firing this September I expect us to go deep.

I genuinely think we will give bombers a touch up. We are red got right now and no one is coming close to us. Confidence sky high.

If buddy is firing this September I expect us to go deep.
How deep?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm loving all the media coverage for Lance (well deserved) so Lance will have 3 opponents over him all day, but Lance will kick 3 goals, have 4 goal assists and the other forwards have the forward half of the ground to themselves - Papley, Cunningham, Hayward, Rohan, Reid, .... then our mids Kennedy, Hannebery, Parker, and backs Jones, Lloyd, McVeigh and Newman running into an open forward line. :) :) Goals, goal, goal, .... :);):p:D:rolleyes:

Imo it's what buddy does

It comes down to him

I disagree.

The ball gets out of the middle & Buddy gets the chance to shine.

Josh Kennedy is da man.
Followed by Hanners & Parker.

I disagree.

The ball gets out of the middle & Buddy gets the chance to shine.

Josh Kennedy is da man.
Followed by Hanners & Parker.

It is the 22 selected that will do the damage. Our star mids and Budwah are the first 4 to play their team roles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back