Sep 15, 2014
Terra firma
AFL Club
Sydney
Cooked list:
Grundy
Smith
Jack
Horse and his ******* gameplan (* off honestly)
This season

Probably forgetting a lot more as well

Newbies were excellent. How good is hayward?

Play the kids because this year is done. Time for 2018.

As a side note. Is this even a sport anymore? Dead set absymal state of affairs regarding the umpiring. Truly. And idk of they're biased or not but they are definitely incompetent.

Hayward will be a gun. No doubt about that.

Kieran Jack is done. Been a great servant but should go and captain the 2s

Season over.

Time to play all of the kids.

Injuries have hurt us. Tippett, McVeigh, Rohan, Rampe all best 22

Future is bright. Very very bright

Positives:

Hayward looks a gun.
Kennedy is a champion (already knew that).
Reid is sharp and looks like he's finally delivering on his potential.
Our defence is still super one-on-one.
Newman is pretty good.
Parker back to something good, if not his best.
Sinclair actually looked like a ruckman. Not a fantastic ruckman, but a ruckman.
Cunningham laid more than 5 tackles.
Oh, and Marsh is actually becoming pretty solid.

Negatives:

Do I need to ******* say it?

I'm sure others will comment on structure and our list but put simply, if your ball use is poor - as ours has been for years - you need to compensate with a tight defence and intensity at the contest.

Our defence has been shot to bits all season and Rampe's true worth has been made pretty bloody clear.

As for the intensity, it's been there in fits and starts but the cold hard truth is that we've been out hustled in 4 straight games and we simply don't have the class to make up for that right now.

Tonight was the first time in a long time that I've felt like the opposition was quite simply better than us in every facet of the game.

It's a pretty bloody sobering thought whilst at the same time crystallising just how blessed we've been.

I still have faith we can recover to play finals but a valiant loss will hurt nonetheless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of fair weather supporters on here. We are a young team, we've had it good for a bloody long time and yet, we're still not that far off the mark. Suck it up, we'll come good!

The senior players sucked

Ill happily watch the young guys lose and develop

There has to be change. Our performances have been unacceptable.
Name and reputation needs to be ignored for next week selections.

Looking Cooked

Smith
Grundy
Jack

Hanners parker rubbish

Kennedy carries the team

Mitchell was our second best mid

I learnt we are a crap side right now, people who think we magically turn it on soon are delusional imo

People blaming Horse... I mean, yes, buck stops with the coach, but when your ball use is that poor, what can you do from the box? I wanted him to throw Aliir in the ruck to free up Reid, but really that's the only thing I could think of that might have changed anything and it's not exactly a no-brainer. We were on top of them in a lot of facets of the game but just butchered the ball. The last 10 minutes they only got truly on top because we were forced to throw caution to the wind and it didn't come off. If I were Horse I'd be furious at some of the decision-making and execution tonight.

Scoreboard flattered us in the end.

Hayward was awesome though
Thought Marsh looked quite good down back, unfortunately was the exception
Need to get Mills into the midfield soon

People blaming Horse... I mean, yes, buck stops with the coach, but when your ball use is that poor, what can you do from the box? I wanted him to throw Aliir in the ruck to free up Reid, but really that's the only thing I could think of that might have changed anything and it's not exactly a no-brainer. We were on top of them in a lot of facets of the game but just butchered the ball. The last 10 minutes they only got truly on top because we were forced to throw caution to the wind and it didn't come off. If I were Horse I'd be furious at some of the decision-making and execution tonight.

When it was time to go late they reverted to the stupid game plan from defence of pissing about

They always do, thats on him, either it is his plan or his inability to get them to play

We can't kick over a 100 points

Longmire is a shambles
That's the thing.

We have zero chance if kicking a winning score. None.

That has done it for me. We have no chance with Horse this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back