Swear filter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Hoggy
Errrm, never left, still posting aren't I. Someone's just jealous that the first thing that happened with AFLHQ was the fact that your IP was banned.
I'm talking about Mocca and his crew

And it looks like I'm still waiting...

What's the problem Mantis, you can't accept the fact that you were wrong hey? You don't like saying sorry? It couldn't be that a man was right and a woman wrong hey?

I don't know why someone is feeling threatened by the existance of alternative *** sites out there.

BigFooty has such luminaries as Suzi Olsen and eastaugh36 to attracted quality posters and encourage intellectual banter, so why the need to panic?

Keep up the great work B*gFo*ty admin, I look forward to the next move.

Originally posted by mantis
They could always ask Warne's Mum for something. :D

Are sporting mothers taking over from the fathers as the big embarrassment ?
We have Lleyton Hewitt mother making him look like more of a goose than he is in the Sorbent ads.Now we have Shane Warne's mum giving Dr Nick Riviera a run for his money.

Parents should be kept away from sports.

Originally posted by JUBJUB
Are sporting mothers taking over from the fathers as the big embarrassment ?
We have Lleyton Hewitt mother making him look like more of a goose than he is in the Sorbent ads.Now we have Shane Warne's mum giving Dr Nick Riviera a run for his money.

Parents should be kept away from sports.
LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Docker_Brat
.............encourage intellectual banter, so why the need to panic?

Haven't found any of that anywhere yet. Let me know if you do.

Originally posted by Fred
Haven't found any of that anywhere yet. Let me know if you do.

It seems to be rife on both boards though doesn't it. </sarcasm>

This is one of the more pathetic things I have ever heard of... what is Bluey scared of?

Originally posted by FIGJAM
I really want to hear an explanation behind this.

Doubt we will get it though!

I too would love an explanation. And i too doubt we will get one.

Anyone of the people running ***** can't comment on this...otherwise that would be hypocritical. They too have changed their swear filters to block at least one site that I know of (not this one)

Originally posted by Macca19
I too would love an explanation. And i too doubt we will get one.

Just why does every little thing need explaining? As with most things, the amount of hot air expended on something is inversely proportional to its importance.

Just why does every little thing need explaining? As with most things, the amount of hot air expended on something is inversely proportional to its importance.

You idiots aren't explaining it, because you know there is no explanation. It's just a pathetic thing to do really.

Well, if you answered the question there would be no hot air around.

Its the principle of the thing.

Silence on the issue is defeaning.

Originally posted by Uncle Steve
I agree, it's a quaint old area.

I guess the fact that paedophiles can abduct little girls while they sleep and abuse them at the back of the Jack Oatey stand doesn't detract that much from Unley's charm.

Is there something I'm missing or are all non-Sturt supporters just being arseholes? Had a similar comment from a North fan recently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back