Swear filter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Docker_Brat
Is there something I'm missing or are all non-Sturt supporters just being arseholes? Had a similar comment from a North fan recently.

Don't worry, Danny Hulm still comes up amongst some of the less intelligent opposition supporters who I come across.
If I was to try and bag Sturt about anything, which it's kinda hard to do at the moment, it would be the fact they sacked a coach who got them in the finals and then proceded to collect seven (?) wooden spoons in a row! Gotta be some sort of record.

Originally posted by Jars458
Hoggy is one of Mocca's crew Suze

I think he is the cabin boy.:D

Does that make Hoggy Gilligan?
And who is Ginger - I want to meet her!

It's called defending your actions.

You do something, and you defend it with reasons why you did it when people ask.

Originally posted by Docker_Brat
Is there something I'm missing or are all non-Sturt supporters just being arseholes? Had a similar comment from a North fan recently.

Sorry DB, being in Perth you probably aren't up-to-date with Adelaide current affairs.

A little over a month ago, a young girl was abducted from her bedroom in Unley and assaulted - possibly at Unley Oval.

Just pointing out the irony of labelling Norwood and Glenelg as regions full of paedophiles.

Originally posted by Dogwatcher
Don't worry, Danny Hulm still comes up amongst some of the less intelligent opposition supporters who I come across.
If I was to try and bag Sturt about anything, which it's kinda hard to do at the moment, it would be the fact they sacked a coach who got them in the finals and then proceded to collect seven (?) wooden spoons in a row! Gotta be some sort of record.

I can't beleive people would make cracks about Danny Hulme... actually yes I can, some charmers on FootySA were making jokes about Bali FFS. :mad:

I'm expecting to hear it at a footy game. They wont have to worry about copping it from a Sturt supporter, I'm sure it'll fire up enough players to see another Robbie Muir incident.

Originally posted by Uncle Steve
Sorry DB, being in Perth you probably aren't up-to-date with Adelaide current affairs.

A little over a month ago, a young girl was abducted from her bedroom in Unley and assaulted - possibly at Unley Oval.

Just pointing out the irony of labelling Norwood and Glenelg as regions full of paedophiles.
Umm no I didn't know about that. :(

Oh dear. That tells a bit of a story doesnt it? There are enough posters posting on both these two (and many other) sites and forums, whats the big deal?

Originally posted by Fred
Just why does every little thing need explaining?

Oh sorry thats right....the members arent allowed to be told anything here are they.

I wouldnt call it a little thing.

You say that people are allowed to have links in their signatures to sites, yet when people put AFL Headquarters link in it then it gets changed.

And now you ban the letters of it.

This would be one of these things that would really need explaning. At the moment, there is no logical reason why AFL Headquarters address should be banned from this site, nor why peoples signatures continuously get changed by the people in charge when AFL Headquarters address appears in it.

Childish at best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread is now in the Suggestions Board.

Sorry I haven't gotten to this earlier. I'd appreciate it if people e-mailed me when they have important questions as I don't get time to read every post. Post your question and e-mail me the thread URL if you like.

There are three definite reasons why links to that site have been blocked.

Ozzult you have an e-mail from me with the reasons in it. Keupper has been told the reasons. I am annoyed but not surprised that you are feigning ignorance of my feelings on this subject. It was the topic of a string of e-mails.

It has to do with spam. It has to do with insulting, personal and in some cases actionable comments made by moderators on that site about people and moderators on this site. It has to do with the fact that the site has been given enough of a free kick from BigFooty and it's now time for them to go it alone.

This is not the first time a site has been banned from linking on BigFooty.com due to any number of reasons.

When I started BigFooty I posted notes on other forums with the URL. If the notes ever contravened the policy of that site they were removed immediately.

At the time only comparison I made between BigFooty and the official AFL sites was that here you can say a lot that you cannot say on the official sites. This is still true.

I did not abuse and slander the mods on other sites. I did not copy the format of other sites. I did not make up domain names which, by inference, denigrate other sites.

Any further questions on this topic should be e-mailed to me.

I have no personal grudge against Keupper. Keupper you are free to start up whatever site you like. I am free to insist that if you want publicity for your site on my site you pay for that privilege. This site costs a lot of money to run. The rate card is quite reasonable and is available by request via e-mail.

If you post content from that site you can still link to it by placing italics or bold commands in the middle of the domain name.

i.e. AFLHQ

Forgive my ignorance (in general and with regard to Message Boards), but why can't you make "w.aflh" a banned combination?

Would prevent direct links, whilst not appearing to be petty, in not allowing AFL HQ to be written.

Originally posted by Bluey
This thread is now in the Suggestions Board.

Sorry I haven't gotten to this earlier. I'd appreciate it if people e-mailed me when they have important questions as I don't get time to read every post. Post your question and e-mail me the thread URL if you like.

... etc etc

There you have it.

Alternatively you can add the Bigfooty site to your website so that Bluey can get more traffic. That will bring the cost down.
Well posted Bluey

Originally posted by FIGJAM
Forgive my ignorance (in general and with regard to Message Boards), but why can't you make "w.aflh" a banned combination?

Would prevent direct links, whilst not appearing to be petty, in not allowing AFL HQ to be written.

Probably because I'm just petty.

Seriously, I'll look into it.

Any further questions on this topic should be e-mailed to me.

Originally posted by suzi_olsen
There you have it.

Alternatively you can add the Bigfooty site to your website so that Bluey can get more traffic. That will bring the cost down.
Well posted Bluey

Ummm... Suzi more traffic INCREASES the cost.

Probably because I'm just petty.
Until your explanation, I couldn't really think why the ban was in place, but now that I've heard it, I couldn't care less.

This site would have about two posts per day if it wasn't for pettiness!

Next t-shirt suggestion: BigFooty; Petty Good Site!

Ozzult you have an e-mail from me with the reasons in it.

Still haven't recieved anything, did you send it to the email address that appears in my profile?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back