Media SWEET BFEW HYSTERIA - The Best EVER Match by a Rookie

Remove this Banner Ad

The Goal of the game for the Wonders, was to win.
But we got beaten by a Priceless & Princeless DemurePrincess.

New tictacs will be deployed next season when we meat.

Champion Win GIF by Tic Tac
Czary Mary GIF by Tic Tac
Mata Baterie GIF by Tic Tac

IMG_2603.jpeg
What? Butter doesn’t melt here 😉

Having number 86 on the back of my Wonders match shirt, I have to admit that the Secret Agent 86 training I received in my younger years might have contributed to what happened yesterday arvo in the match.

So Close Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC

'The series centers on bumbling secret agent Maxwell Smart (Adams), aka Agent 86, and his unnamed female partner, Agent 99 (Feldon).'

Not bad, not sure if it's better than freo84's 29 disposals and 16 marks off a back flank ON DEBUT but I'll certainly keep this in mind for Rising Star considerations.
Not to question freo84's effort or talent, but was the ball in the back line a lot that game, as defenders often get lots more disposals when the ball is in their backline from lots of attacking play from the opposition, and/or the opposition team kicks heaps of points, out of bounds on the full in the back line, or their are lots of boundary throw ins in the back line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I first saw this thread title, I initially thought it was referring to how Rookie Wonders Coach AnUltimateRessie had matched me with ClarkeM to provide a lethal goal making machine for the Wonders, like came to fruition yesterday.

french open win GIF by Roland-Garros

View attachment 2001844

In what can only be described as the next coming of Jesus BFew has graced us with his qooty skills to give the Ophidian Old Boys a lot to deal with before their finals race began.

Highly touted as the next GOAT after an incredible junior career, BFew had a quiet start to his Sweet F.A career but that all changed in round twenty.

Here is just some of the MANY highlights of BFew from this record breaking* game.

*im not actually checking this, who do you think I am?

The Statistics:
22 Kicks
12 Handballs
34 Disposals
7 Tackles
Goal of the Game
6 Goals
154!!! Dream Team Points
1 result that doesn't matter

You're welcome
Michael Scott Wink GIF

This thread has nothing to do with posting. Jog on, idiot.

Good to see you can't read and you're a ****ing moron.

May this tandem pair live on forever in sweet, it’s the most entertaining thing I’ve seen in years.

But stepping in the ring with a dragon who has less brain cells than letters in his username isn’t fair. Can’t wait to see you two tag team actual opposition

May this tandem pair live on forever in sweet, it’s the most entertaining thing I’ve seen in years.

But stepping in the ring with a dragon who has less brain cells than letters in his username isn’t fair. Can’t wait to see you two tag team actual opposition
im in love with you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back