Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - GWS Board vs SFA Board. What's Qooty - come find out! Game on Sat 25/1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tony Lynn 15

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 21, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Only 1 better.
I was having this chat with a mate in the lead up to the GF last season. I have attended many round 1 games with 90K fans, majority Richmond. The noise is deafening and when that songs starts up it is amazing.

Imagine though if there were 70K of GWS fans singing that song. I reckon it would nearly rival, if not out gun the Tigers song.

It is a ripper.

U2tigers

🏆🏆
Nov 9, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Mizzou, Bengals, West Coast Wonders
I was having this chat with a mate in the lead up to the GF last season. I have attended many round 1 games with 90K fans, majority Richmond. The noise is deafening and when that songs starts up it is amazing.

Imagine though if there were 70K of GWS fans singing that song. I reckon it would nearly rival, if not out gun the Tigers song.

It is a ripper.
Hold on a sec, I can't be agreeing with you, surely its not right.

AuntyBlindEye

Mikhail Gorbearchev
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond

It is a ripper.
A very, VERY close second. Only thing holding it back is the fact it is more musical. It's missing that primal chant quality the Tiges have.

But I'm biased.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TalkingFootyNow1223

Stay Calm... Its Just A Game... SweetFA..
Sep 6, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers

It is a ripper.
If we are going to talk about crowd volume lets show some credit to the port fans that nowhere near amass the numbers of those at Tiger land but once INXS starts playing Adelaide Oval becomes a decibel readers worse nightmare

Barrybran

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
If we are going to talk about crowd volume lets show some credit to the port fans that nowhere near amass the numbers of those at Tiger land but once INXS starts playing Adelaide Oval becomes a decibel readers worse nightmare
Whoever thought of getting a bunch of football fans to sing Never Tear Us Apart before a game really doesn't understand sport

Top Bottom