Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - GWS Board vs SFA Board. What's Qooty - come find out! Game on Sat 25/1

Remove this Banner Ad

fridgeman we already a 1 big body player in GWS Goose who is going to throw his wait around in the ruck, are you ready to lock in CHF ?
Pffft, not this GWS Goose has what it takes to be a Qootball Ruckman. It's the heart and soul of any Qootball team. I will be watching with interest.

Pffft, not this GWS Goose has what it takes to be a Qootball Ruckman. It's the heart and soul of any Qootball team. I will be watching with interest.

Yeah ive seen what Test Tickle has achieved in S28 and how dominating AuntyBlindEye has been in the past couple of games in the State of Origin

They are 2 quality Qooty ruckman ;)

What position do you play ........lol

Yeah ive seen what Test Tickle has achieved in S28 and how dominating AuntyBlindEye has been in the past couple of games in the State of Origin

They are 2 quality Qooty ruckman ;)

What position do you play ........lol

How many undefeated Ruckman are currently in the League? One. Me.

How many undefeated Ruckman are currently in the League? One. Me.

Dear Orange Folk

As you know hubris is a dire condition. Even a modicum of success can turn a hitherto innocent Bear's brain into mush.

The story of AuntyBlindEye is told as a cautionary tale to wide-eyed children across the Sweet FA. For Aunty consider Caleb Marchbank.

Dear Orange Folk

As you know hubris is a dire condition. Even a modicum of success can turn a hitherto innocent Bear's brain into mush.

The story of AuntyBlindEye is told as a cautionary tale to wide-eyed children across the Sweet FA. For Aunty consider Caleb Marchbank.
Me.

I think we'll be there or there abouts given an even run of luck. Obviously Grand finals are hard to make.
I think most Giants fans are already fans of Sam Taylor, I reckon most of the comp will catch on to how good he is as well.
I'm also super keen on Jye Caldwell.
Cheers. Will keep an eye on those guys.

Have you been a Giants fan since inception? Do you get to many games? I love Spotless as a venue for footy. Looking forward to seeing the Giants sell it out in the future.

Have you been a Giants fan since inception? Do you get to many games? I love Spotless as a venue for footy. Looking forward to seeing the Giants sell it out in the future.

Ichabod Noodle and any others that are viewing which 1 game other then the Derby are you looking forward to watching the most out of the home games ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's already well publicised that I tackle like Mummy. What wasn't mentioned is that I run like Tom Scully (the Giants version, not this mediocre Hawks version) and kick like Lachie Whitfield. Polly Farmers dying words were that he was happy he lived long enough to see what GWS Goose could do in the ruck.

It's already well publicised that I tackle like Mummy. What wasn't mentioned is that I run like Tom Scully (the Giants version, not this mediocre Hawks version) and kick like Lachie Whitfield. Polly Farmers dying words were that he was happy he lived long enough to see what GWS Goose could do in the ruck.

Looks like you'll be doing a fair bit of rucking at the moment

Did you have a team mate in mind that you’ll be dishing it on a silver platter to?

I have been, a bit of a story to it, but I think it is interesting (others may disagree 😁). We were living Breakfast point (where all the players lived) when they came in and saw the players around a lot. They also heavily engaged the community. At that stage I loosely followed the Swans, but not really. I was at the time heavily involved with both Rugby codes (and am to a lesser extent now) and they were my main games, but I love all sports and would watch the Swans occasionally and follow the finals but wasn't really an AFL fan. Once the Giants came in a felt a bit of affinity for them as I'm a Western Sydney boy and would see all the players and was planning on taking an interest in them, but the day of the first game a lucky encounter fast tracked it. Two kids in the full Giants gear were having a kick, my dog went took there ball, so when I went to give it back had a bit of chat. Worked out they were playing that night and they we're pretty excited. When we got out of ear shot, one of the kids said to the other "can you believe when we wake up tomorrow we'll be AFL players". My wife and I loved it! We were seeing 2 kids about to live their dream, so we decided to go to the game and have been on board since. The early years when we were getting beat up, the young blokes kept having a massive dig and I was hooked.
Guess I m. The sort of guy the AFL was trying to attract with the Giants, a casual observer who was open to the game but not really engaged. Now I'm a member, watch most games each weekend plus the footy shows on fox, play Super Coach and am soon to be the greatest Qooty ruckman.of all time.
Try to get to 4 or 5 games a year and was lucky enough to go to the GF last year.

I have been, a bit of a story to it, but I think it is interesting (others may disagree 😁). We were living Breakfast point (where all the players lived) when they came in and saw the players around a lot. They also heavily engaged the community. At that stage I loosely followed the Swans, but not really. I was at the time heavily involved with both Rugby codes (and am to a lesser extent now) and they were my main games, but I love all sports and would watch the Swans occasionally and follow the finals but wasn't really an AFL fan. Once the Giants came in a felt a bit of affinity for them as I'm a Western Sydney boy and would see all the players and was planning on taking an interest in them, but the day of the first game a lucky encounter fast tracked it. Two kids in the full Giants gear were having a kick, my dog went took there ball, so when I went to give it back had a bit of chat. Worked out they were playing that night and they we're pretty excited. When we got out of ear shot, one of the kids said to the other "can you believe when we wake up tomorrow we'll be AFL players". My wife and I loved it! We were seeing 2 kids about to live their dream, so we decided to go to the game and have been on board since. The early years when we were getting beat up, the young blokes kept having a massive dig and I was hooked.
Guess I m. The sort of guy the AFL was trying to attract with the Giants, a casual observer who was open to the game but not really engaged. Now I'm a member, watch most games each weekend plus the footy shows on fox, play Super Coach and am soon to be the greatest Qooty ruckman.of all time.
Try to get to 4 or 5 games a year and was lucky enough to go to the GF last year.

Great stuff mate. Good to have you on board.

That's a great story, particularly about the players you overheard.

Haha Thats great. Do you remember who the players were?

Great story, and kept reading right up until that bolded statement. Lost me from there.

Great story, and kept reading right up until that bolded statement. Lost me from there.

Would you like someone to explain what a ruckman is ??

Or is the concept of being good at it what unnerves you ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back