Resource Sweet Summer League 2022/23: Fixture, Teamsheet, Ladder and Statistics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Cadsky - the diocese has been taking too keen an interest in the collection plates lately and it's becoming harder to siphon funds to keep the OOBs in top shelf liquor and cigars. Slip me a PM with the numbers, Sportsbet will never know what hit them and not only will you be wined and dined beyond your wildest dreams at your next Spotswood game, there'll be a sizeable brown envelope under your napkin. How about it?

Cadsky - the diocese has been taking too keen an interest in the collection plates lately and it's becoming harder to siphon funds to keep the OOBs in top shelf liquor and cigars. Slip me a PM with the numbers, Sportsbet will never know what hit them and not only will you be wined and dined beyond your wildest dreams at your next Spotswood game, there'll be a sizeable brown envelope under your napkin. How about it?
I can't believe you would question my morals and integrity like this.

How big an envelope are we talking?

Translated means show us more.
I'm not greedy. I just have a luxurious lifestyle I need to maintain. There's only so much money you can make with 10,000+ subscribers to my only fans account.

I'm not greedy. I just have a luxurious lifestyle I need to maintain. There's only so much money you can make with 10,000+ subscribers to my only fans account.

Mosquitoes don’t have any cash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, yes I do.

Hey kananooks, is your offer to join the Nooks still standing?
Judy Reyes Flirt GIF by HULU

1670241695862-png.1568020

Team Mozquitoes Vs Naughty Nooks RD 5

B:
T2B_ – Barrybran – WaynesWorld19
HB: Riviat – JoshWoodenSpoon – Callums_Guns
C: jackster83 – nahnah – Brenton Davy
HF: DenieD – Millky95 – SarahSmiles
F: James Colorado – Bonz – jezzajay
FOLL: U2tigers – Cadsky (C) – kickthething
INT: NinjaSwan – ArdentEagle

Changes