Resource Sweet Summer League 2022/23: Fixture, Teamsheet, Ladder and Statistics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

ROB SQUAD FINAL NO 2

B_
The Jesus _ Elmer Judd _ Dogs105

HB _ Strigoi _ Mobbs _ Croweater41

C _ Cap _ Proper Gander _ Bovo

HF MWPP Over The Post _ SSwans2011

F _ TedDougChris _ Cubs2Lions _ Zevon

R _ Tigerturbulance _ Ligma _ Robertio

I _ Brab _ Nunez

Last edited:
if time is a factor on the back end the league will just be wrapped up earlier than planned.

its really not a big deal.
A little late to the party but you took the initiative to run a league over summer when noone else has. I'm sure those who have been involved appreciate your efforts. Stick to your schedule. You've (and everyone else involved has) done a fantastic job. Keep it up.

A little late to the party but you took the initiative to run a league over summer when noone else has. I'm sure those who have been involved appreciate your efforts. Stick to your schedule. You've (and everyone else involved has) done a fantastic job. Keep it up.
cheers barry.. couldnt have done it without my match simmer, stats guy and match posters. a huge collective effort by the sweet summer captains!

bullsharks btr logo.png

Preliminary final: Bullsharks FFC vs Naughty Nooks/Rob Squad

B:
GreyCrow – JT_the_Man – Allikat
HB: Braklet – Falconista (c) – CursingFijian
C: DragoDelph – Broken – Kilroy
HF: tony – por_please_ya – Kabanna
F: Mooch – gab213 – DERRINALPHIL
FOLL: Pie 4 Life – JyeDye – Dominic03
INT: beez – Bastyy

Changes:
Pie 4 Life OUT > R
Sky R > OUT

#sendingshivers

Last edited:
The Cheese says NO

The Bullsharks were only allowed to recruit an existing Player because Sky was permabanned
ad75145efd4b9090e35a8698c692156f.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bullsharks recruit Pie 4 Life to replace the (sadly) permabanned Sky.

Welcome aboard, P4L!
Well this is a pleasant surprise. Scoop up AA honours for the SSL as a forward, now get to play finals? What a random turn of events!

Well this is a pleasant surprise. Scoop up AA honours for the SSL as a forward, now get to play finals? What a random turn of events!
Welcome aboard, just make sure to deliver those ruck taps to me on a silver platter 🤗

Remove this Banner Ad

Back