Game Day Sydney away

Remove this Banner Ad

Just settled in over in NZ and have set up the Pay TV (impressed they have it here) and the Crows are on!

You beauty, Saturday sorted - lock myself in the lounge room and lock my family out in the yard for a few hours just for me to join them after the game half charged and impersonating big Tex kicking the match winner.

Crows by 5.

Be interesting to see how our guys pull up.

Warm day and very physical game last week.

Sydney did a similar job to us last week against Brisbane.

Hard game to pick a winner.

I just hope the effort and intensity is there again this week.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Be interesting to see how our guys pull up.

Warm day and very physical game last week.

Sydney did a similar job to us last week against Brisbane.

Hard game to pick a winner.

I just hope the effort and intensity is there again this week.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I am thinking similar with last weeks game some sore bodies will be out on the field

Hope we get off to a good start. No more injuries would be on the wish list
What a learning opportunity for Butts as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Effort and commitment - give me that and let the score fall the right way

I do think we are capable of winning this one - just on belief alone. But the first few rounds are when the teams sort themselves - Sydney while mentioned as a bottom 4 team - had a good win over Brisbane

How do we judge that based on last nights result? Brisbane bad kicking or are they complacent?

The margin will be the difference between points scored by David Mackay and points scored by his opponents

The margin will be the difference between points scored by David Mackay and points scored by his opponents

Mackay wearing the Van Berlo honorary punching bag jumper today

Despite the Joy from last week’s win, I still think we are on track for 5-6 wins and a bottom four finish.

Our Dad’s Army Team (according to Spackler, Scorpuss and the Troll-lites) will struggle to bring out the intensity from last week. We have a good record at the SCG except for the first of Plugger‘s farewell games, “there’s only one Tony..”

According to the media Sydney have a very young side with 8 players with less than 50 games. I fear their big bodied mids (Kennedy, Parker) and their fleet of South Aussies who we should have taken in the draft (Gould, Heyward, Stephens). We need a Big game from Rob and for NewTex to do a number on Rampe.

Swans by 25 points or a pre-Easter miracle?

Why? All for 1 or 2 cases or whatever?

Australia needs to get a grip of this rubbish now.
Couldn’t agree more.
At what stage do we say enough is enough and ramp up the vaccination program to get it over with. Unless it’s logistically more broken than we realise..... soon CSL will be pumping out more than we can jab on a weekly basis....

Mackay best on and will kick the matchwinner. Swans are no worldbeaters and the overating of them in the media is over the top. Crows to spoil the buddy party.

I got diagnosed with Covid 24 hours before my flights home from Canada. Now rather than boarding a plane tomorrow and flying home for my birthday I will be in a hotel in Canada for 2 weeks. I sold everything here, so no idea what to do after my quarantine. The shop I worked at in rural midlands BC burned to the ground so I cant go back there. Flights are so hard to come by, it is uncertain if anything will show up in the next 2 months, and that was my 4th attempt in the last 5 months. ABC did an article on me not long ago, they might have to do a follow up haha.

Also some snobby piece of crap is threatening taking my disabled father to court because he likes to feed the local birds in his back yard. Poor bloke has virtually nothing in his life as it stands. Sickens me that the council in his area actually give this kind of sad sack a voice.

Come on crows, I really need some good news... A smashing by Sydney will just be one dick kick too many today...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back