Discussion T20 Australia Season 2: Franchise Bidding and Discussion

Rules/Admin Changes

• What should the name of the league be?

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • T20 Australia

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • T20 Oceania

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Should there be an addition of an alternative uniform?

• Yes

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Should there be an addition of a single number font?

• Yes

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • No

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

How your bids should look like:
PREFERENCE 1:
Team: Westport
State: NZ
Nickname: Duskmakers
Colours: Prussian blue, aubergine, pewter

PREFERENCE 2:
Team: Sunshine Coast
State: Qld
Nickname: Waves
Colours: Lilac, ultramarine and seafoam

PREFERENCE 3:
Team: Flemington
State: Vic
Nickname: Night Mares
Colours: Obsidian, mahogany and crimson

PREFERENCE 4:
Team: Boort
State: Vic
Nickname: License Plates
Colours: Canary yellow, merigold and cobalt

Last edited:
Preference one
Norfolk Island
Timbers
Green and Creem

Preference two
Tasman (North tip of South Island)
Brewers
Green, Gold, Ceriese

Preference three
Broome
Pearl Divers
Teal, white, gold

East%20Cape%20Dawnbreakers%20Dbg%20cricket_zpsfa2bcr8b.png

Ye that was what i was thinking but that was going to be when the bidding closes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oi, a team that decided to be the complete opposite of our entire name. Not the best way to start a rivalry. But it will be a rivalry nonetheless.

Our only concern is that your proposed colour scheme seems to be very similar to ours, this may create issues for people watching the game. This is not us telling you to change it, but just a statement of fact. Anyway if you wanted to be the true opposite of us, you would wear the opposite colours* to ours which would be these:

altcol_zpsonbm0jbr.png

*We would be ok with you using white instead of black, just to make the colours look better.

Good luck for the upcoming season, though the Dawnbreakers will be the better team, as the Dawn always comes first.

Oi, a team that decided to be the complete opposite of our entire name. Not the best way to start a rivalry. But it will be a rivalry nonetheless.

Our only concern is that your proposed colour scheme seems to be very similar to ours, this may create issues for people watching the game. This is not us telling you to change it, but just a statement of fact. Anyway if you wanted to be the true opposite of us, you would wear the opposite colours* to ours which would be these:

altcol_zpsonbm0jbr.png

*We would be ok with you using white instead of black, just to make the colours look better.

Good luck for the upcoming season, though the Dawnbreakers will be the better team, as the Dawn always comes first.

I don't think you're supposed to be the one who comes first...

altcol_zpsonbm0jbr.png

My colour scheme was chosen independently from yours. It's incidental that they're similar given the thematic overlap. From that end I'm happy to choose different colours.

I'll see where my design process takes me.

My colour scheme was chosen independently from yours. It's incidental that they're similar given the thematic overlap. From that end I'm happy to choose different colours.

I'll see where my design process takes me.

That is fair enough. We thank you for the explanation and consideration of changing.

This may be the start of a beautiful rivalry.

this seams like a great comp to join this comp my team name Brisbane Boomers colours green and gold. also is there any good cricket templates for photoshop here?????

this seams like a great comp to join this comp my team name Brisbane Boomers colours green and gold. also is there any good cricket templates for photoshop here?????
I made one a while back, I'll see if I can find it.

bump- last day tomorrow for the bids to be accepted i will announce the bidded teams tomorrow night at 12:01am

Back