Workshop T20 Big Bash Uniform History

Remove this Banner Ad

Was this one worn by the teams in the Grand Final or all teams in the Finals Series?

This one was academy teams, yes? If so I won't include it.

What was this one?
The top shirt was worn by teams in the grand final (scorcher v Sixers) the others are academy

Perth Scorchers wore this for majority of the season of BBL01
5247102-3x2-700x467.jpg
but from what I found they also wore one with Atlas sponsoring it. This is definitely from BBL01 so im not sure what happened maybe it was just an away sponsor.
Big-Bash-Perth-Scorchers-297x202.jpg

Perth Scorchers wore this for majority of the season of BBL01
View attachment 449296
but from what I found they also wore one with Atlas sponsoring it. This is definitely from BBL01 so im not sure what happened maybe it was just an away sponsor.
View attachment 449294
Nope, atlas sponsored them for bbl01 and bbl02 the home loans took over. Retrovision was the breast sponsor for bbl01.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks, just one thing, the background is the Hurricanes logo instead of the heat

The back artwork is a little bit lower
You should probably provide some evidence for any corrections given that this thread is about accurately recreating kits. Fizz has no way of knowing what ‘a little bit’ is otherwise.

Did you make that stars artwork by yourself? Looks really good if so.
Yeah I did, there was a brush on Photoshop that just worked perfectly for it. It's not perfect but it get's the job done.
The back artwork is a little bit lower
I will end up fixing that but I've just got to find a good image for it.

Having trouble with the Sixers one, is anyone able to make the 6 logo here?
MSS4314FG_Sydney-Sixers-2017-18-Mens-On-field-Replica-Shirt_1__863717339.jpg
MSS4314FG_Sydney-Sixers-2017-18-Mens-On-field-Replica-Shirt_3__230324255.jpg

Also i noticed with your simplified backgrounds Fizzler that some of them are really hard to make out. I made some logos of my own and was wondering whether you would like to use them?

simp.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back