Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You should go and support Port Power then.
Thanks Roo.

I'd never support the scum. I am strongly considering taking a step back from Bigfooty though. I think I'd enjoy it more if I just watched the games and got on with my life rather than following the club's progress closely. Ignorance is definitely bliss when it comes to the Crows. Look at all those casual supporters on the Facebook page who loved Dmac. Happy as pigs in shit.

Thanks Roo.

I'd never support the scum. I am strongly considering taking a step back from Bigfooty though. I think I'd enjoy it more if I just watched the games and got on with my life rather than following the club's progress closely. Ignorance is definitely bliss when it comes to the Crows. Look at all those casual supporters on the Facebook page who loved Dmac. Happy as pigs in sh*t.
True, public forum are like that and all clubs have those supporters, look at the Hinkley loving supporters were ever AFL supporter know he can't coach.

Thanks Roo.

I'd never support the scum. I am strongly considering taking a step back from Bigfooty though. I think I'd enjoy it more if I just watched the games and got on with my life rather than following the club's progress closely. Ignorance is definitely bliss when it comes to the Crows. Look at all those casual supporters on the Facebook page who loved Dmac. Happy as pigs in sh*t.
I try and leave BF in the off season. It doesn't do any good for the mood.

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

The AFC will tell Dawson the are no guarantees and he needs to earn his spot behind Laird, Crouch, Keays and Sloane
And we don't overpay players until they've earned trust over many years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give him whatever he wants, give Sydney pick 4.

List management is easy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back