Past #26: Tarryn Thomas - Roo until end '24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not racist but - after the Mark Powell experience I wrote to the club telling them to cool it on bringing in Anglo Saxon people without properly looking into their background. You can never really tell if they're fully committed to what they do.
Some of my best friends are white Anglo Saxons, but geez they can be lazy sods.

I'm not a racist, but does anyone else ever think that white anglo-saxons are just an inferior race?

*gets called racist*

Jeez everyone's so politically correct these days, I'm not a racist I just don't like whites, I have a right to an opinion, you're the racist because you're oppressing my freedom of speech! What even is the definition of racist? There is no definition of racist. Plus I can't be a racist, I had a white friend in highschool. I feel so misunderstood...

I'm not a racist, but does anyone else ever think that white anglo-saxons are just an inferior race?

*gets called racist*

Jeez everyone's so politically correct these days, I'm not a racist I just don't like whites, I have a right to an opinion, you're the racist because you're oppressing my freedom of speech! What even is the definition of racist? There is no definition of racist. Plus I can't be a racist, I had a white friend in highschool. I feel so misunderstood...

Remfan, there's actually a pretty clear definition of racism - racism is a speech act or a political practice that attributes the clustering of certain characteristics in a human group to their 'race.' And 'race' as a way of explaining cultural differences between groups of people is a relatively modern way of thinking about human difference, its use clearly tied into European colonialism and its adaptation of Darwinian evolutionary biology in the 19th century.

Some of my best friends are white Anglo Saxons, but geez they can be lazy sods.

Kimbo I'm not trying to offend you or your friends, but I walk through the city and see these groups of white people drinking, coming up and asking me for money.. and just thank the AFL that at least a few of them can get onto club's lists and hopefully make something of themselves.

Remfan, there's actually a pretty clear definition of racism - racism is a speech act or a political practice that attributes the clustering of certain characteristics in a human group to their 'race.' And 'race' as a way of explaining cultural differences between groups of people is a relatively modern way of thinking about human difference, its use clearly tied into European colonialism and its adaptation of Darwinian evolutionary biology in the 19th century.
sarcasm mate, and a Pauline Hanson quote as well ;)

Kimbo I'm not trying to offend you or your friends, but I walk through the city and see these groups of white people drinking, coming up and asking me for money.. and just thank the AFL that at least a few of them can get onto club's lists and hopefully make something of themselves.
It's a good thing, no doubt, but as a few have said already, too many fritter it away. Just don't appreciate the chance to get ahead, or just plain lazy. You see it all-too-often with Caucasians.

It's a good thing, no doubt, but as a few have said already, too many fritter it away. Just don't appreciate the chance to get ahead, or just plain lazy. You see it all-too-often with Caucasians.

Not only that, I've heard from a good source that up to 95% of welfare recipients in this country are Caucasians.

It's about time some of these white anglo-saxons started pulling their weight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back