Streaming Ted Lasso

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m still livid at *insert name* over a week later. How very dare you.

Also, the new season won’t be out until next July. That’s devastating in itself

I have watched both seasons and I have enjoyed it greatly. The opening of episode 1 in season 1 was brilliant and I was hooked from that point on. Season 2 began with a full screen close up of Nate's face and then Danny went and killed Earl while taking a penalty. Did you notice the stuff people left at the memorial for Earl? Someone even brought their dog to do a piss. Loved it. The last episode of season 2 ended with Danny scoring a penalty (without killing any mascots) and the last thing on the screen was.... a full screen close up on Nate's face.

If the players were AFL players who would you want in your team? I would go for Roy or Danny.

Jamie! He's like a hybrid of Tom Papley (gets under the opposition's skin) and Nick Davis (as Roy said, deep down he's a prick, but he can score goals)

Binged both seasons, haven't felt this good after watching a show in a while.

Read the thread, good to see the same people who complain about every tv show on here are at it about lasso as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Nate going to be a redeemer?
Nates play will win Richmond the FA cup next season. All alone they’re relegation material.
My favourite character arc for season 2 was Keely.
My favourite song was Rainbow and Higgins habitually meeting his missus.
We now know Ted is a flawed hero. His actions can create hate and anger if misunderstood.
Bring on season three of the most loved up show I’ve seen in memory. Cheers.

Congratulations Mother, you've just fat shamed a baby.

I hate big ‘buts’ and I can’t lie.

:tearsofjoy:

I wonder what's going on with Rupert and Nate.

I don't think that outcome is guaranteed. He says to Rebecca that 'He had convinced Bex to give up her shares in Richmond. We'd love you to have them'. What if he's ******* with her as usual and actually giving control of his shares to Nate?

Or maybe he is buying another club and setting up Nate as coach? My money is on this one.

You saw it coming!!!

So what I don’t get is when did Ted abandon or ignore Nate during the season.

Obviously we saw a major change in Nate attitude during the season. Him getting a big head with the press he got after a Richmond win, lashing out at the kitman. He’s issues with his father. I can’t remember an event or multiple things that Ted did to Nate that would of triggered this outburst.

I believe when Roy came in as coach Nate was not impressed.

I hope boss lady rips nate a new one. But that’s after she and Sam have a babby.

Binged this in holy s**t 10 days.

Enjoyed season one more. I like football.

It’s interesting that with only a few main characters and a repeating setting a story can be created like this. I’m late to the alert cause I thought American coming into football be cringey as. But I enjoyed it. Ok skipped through parts of s2. But as a whole it had clever parts intricate ly woven and the classic tactic of misdirect (Jamie as a decoy and the texting saga )

I predict there will be angst between nate and richmond. Then nate realises he's being used as a pawn in the owners game, he quits and goes back to richmond and everyone is happy.

They have made too much of a big deal out of Richmond never winning a trophy for the fa cup final not to be richmond vs west ham.

But then again they also said they were going broke in the championship and lost their major sponsor and nothing came of it

They have made too much of a big deal out of Richmond never winning a trophy for the fa cup final not to be richmond vs west ham.

But then again they also said they were going broke in the championship and lost their major sponsor and nothing came of it
valid point re: sponsor. although the dating app is sponsoring them. so maybe they ok.

they should also give some focus on the league cup too

Can see Colin coming into it a bit more. They've has made a point of showing him being bullied by Nate and his insecurity. It might not be as involved as Sam's storyline, but I'd be surprised if it weren't used in some way. I've assumed Colin is gay, so that might get a run too.

Can see Colin coming into it a bit more. They've has made a point of showing him being bullied by Nate and his insecurity. It might not be as involved as Sam's storyline, but I'd be surprised if it weren't used in some way. I've assumed Colin is gay, so that might get a run too.
Colin did mention grindr, but whether hes gay or not is a question.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back