The ‘New’ Footy Show

Remove this Banner Ad

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
Accidentally came across this abomination while channel surfing tonite.
They got rid of Newman...that’s a plus; but they’ve replaced him with a woman with the worst cackling far king laugh in the history of the world...and no, it’s not Lehmo.
Dunno who it is, but it’s horrible.

Accidentally came across this abomination while channel surfing tonite.
They got rid of Newman...that’s a plus; but they’ve replaced him with a woman with the worst cackling far king laugh in the history of the world...and no, it’s not Lehmo.
Dunno who it is, but it’s horrible.
Shhhh Taylor whatsher face will report you for sexual abuse.

The Fev was on there, good value.
Its ‘all about me’ Crawford is still trying to be funny.
But I couldn’t stay with it because of the ear piecing cackle.
and we all thought the TODAY show had problems and agree that Neroli Cow Meadows sounds like a kookaburra on heat.......the worst fake laugh ever heard!

The show is officially dead👎

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The mighty Catters will be getting a spoon at the end of the final round of season 2019
The Holy Trinity stumbled in 2018, they will fall off the cliff in 2019 :D

Right, I don't know how many years in a row now you've been predicting this shite, but this year I'm calling you out.
If Geelong do not finish bottom of the ladder in 2019, you owe me a new spoon.

Right, I don't know how many years in a row now you've been predicting this shite, but this year I'm calling you out.
If Geelong do not finish bottom of the ladder in 2019, you owe me a new spoon.
Speaking of spoons i lived in a shared house with 4 other people back in 1998.

Of course egos clash, disagreements happen and someone else’s girlfriend always gets ****ed.

Anyway I was the 3rd to leave pretty much on the way out tagging the new guys moving in.

Earlier that morning tho before anyone else was up I vigorously licked all the cutlery and placed it back, pissed in all the ice cube trays, blocked up both toilets with weet-bix & tampons and took all the memory chips from the various video game consoles.

I was young but hey, he shouldn’t of let me * her in the first place. :shrug:

Last edited:
This show should've been shot and its corpse taken to the knackery 15 years ago. Pathetically desperate bid by desperate Victorians to keep desperate Victorian teams (outside of Collingwood and Richmond) relevant.

I experience great enjoyment knowing that it's still pedalled out and continues to fail.

Shhhh Taylor whatsher face will report you for sexual abuse.
Love it how according to her trolling on the internet equates to sexual abuse, a term traditionally referring to rape. I can think of no better way to de-value the phrase, thereby trivializing the experiences of women who suffer from actual sexual abuse.

Tayla Harris must really hate women.

Love it how according to her trolling on the internet equates to sexual abuse, a term traditionally referring to rape. I can think of no better way to de-value the phrase, thereby trivializing the experiences of women who suffer from actual sexual abuse.

Tayla Harris must really hate women.

Agree.

Going by her definition I am sexually abused on the Bay daily.

How many times have the tried to flog this dead carcass of a thing? It's still going?
It's truly the Police Academy 8 of football shows

I watched 10 minutes out of curiosity it was horrendous as most shows produced in Melbourne seem to be.. wtf is with Melbourne? it's like where entertainment goes to die.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back