Vintage Bay the 2 fat tattooed feral collingwood supporters hugging *MB Thread*

Remove this Banner Ad

Man I loved this thread...

not miserable at all. just realistic, as opposed to the dumb crowd on your board.

i know your current beliefs differ from them, but you are tarred with that brush, and are stuck with it.

Yeah yeah I know... That was a Perth 6 am I just woke up retort.
I couldn't even get excited about Hirdy's birthday cake the other day.

Bleak times.

Yeah yeah I know... That was a Perth 6 am I just woke up retort.
I couldn't even get excited about Hirdy's birthday cake the other day.

Bleak times.

where are the band of people supposedly out there ready to take the club off these fools and resurrect it to its previous status ?

they werent at any of the AGM's in the last 2 years.

where are the band of people supposedly out there ready to take the club off these fools and resurrect it to its previous status ?

they werent at any of the AGM's in the last 2 years.

Dictatorships are hard to topple at the best of times.

Nah. Do 2011. :)
Nine year bump.

Nine year.

Nine.

x1DlGA.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another Carringbush flog banned from the footy

images

What did he think was going to happen ? You cannot physically touch players at the footy in the crowd (unless it was an unavoidable accident)

If I had a dollar for every Collingwood flog banned from the footy etc

images

#kulcha
The hugger IS the original dude from this thread.

Have met him IRL. Other than his f'ed up face tatts, he's actually an exceedingly well mannered chap.

Also copped his whack with dignity, not complaining.

The hugger IS the original dude from this thread.

Have met him IRL. Other than his f'ed up face tatts, he's actually an exceedingly well mannered chap.

Also copped his whack with dignity, not complaining.

Fair enough, you should see the outraged Pies fans on Facebook and Twitter though.

Look I get he meant no ill will, but this type of behaviour (touching players) has to be condoned in the strongest terms.

We don't want to see a Monica Seles type of incident at the footy ever.

Fair enough, you should see the outraged Pies fans on Facebook and Twitter though.

Look I get he meant no ill will, but this type of behaviour (touching players) has to be condoned in the strongest terms.

We don't want to see a Monica Seles type of incident at the footy ever.
You don't apparently know the difference between condoned and condemned. They are opposites.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back