Vintage Bay the 2 fat tattooed feral collingwood supporters hugging *MB Thread*

Remove this Banner Ad

See, what an excellent example of gracefully accepting you were wrong.

Others would do well to emulate.

Yep.

It's a privilege to have watched an Serbian Man Child in Nikola Jokic, who looks like he has never been to a gym in his life and enjoys a healthy diet of beer and KFC put in an another iconic playoff performance.

It defies belief that someone who lives the typical Richmond Bogan supporting lifestyle and diet can be so dominant and unstoppable in one of the most fast paced and athletic sporting leagues on this planet.

images

Yep.

It's a privilege to have watched an Serbian Man Child in Nikola Jokic, who looks like he has never been to a gym in his life and enjoys a healthy diet of beer and KFC put in an another iconic playoff performance.

It defies belief that someone who lives the typical Richmond Bogan supporting lifestyle and diet can be so dominant and unstoppable in one of the most fast paced and athletic sporting leagues on this planet.

images
So we're saying it's not due to Triggered Tuggers genetics that he's a DH.

So we're saying it's not due to Triggered Tuggers genetics that he's a DH.

To be fair to our friend TT, he is one of those rare Tiger fans I know of that actually has a solid work ethic and looks after himself.

The Pelicans in the Richmond Cheer Squad though. Bloody hell

I'm dumb and out of the loop here. Is this sentence serious and if so can someone please give me a page number or link or whatevs to learn more about this fascinating character arc??
Back after the 2010 GF replay, this guy was spotted in the crowd with his mate crying and hugging, when the game was beyond doubt... here's a Herald Sun article about him from the week leading up to the GF:

A canvas almost complete for Magpie fan​

MAGPIE fan Justin Witcombe brings new meaning to the term 'tagging'. And not even his most sensitive areas have escaped the ink.

ONE-eyed Magpie fan Justin Witcombe brings new meaning to the football term 'tagging'. And not even his - ahem - most sensitive areas have escaped the ink.
But come tomorrow, he hopes to add one more Magpie tribute to 30 already inked across his body.

"I would love to get another tattoo," Mr Witcombe said.

"But finding room is going to be an issue."

Mr Witcombe, 31, a tattooist and youth mentor from Geelong, first had a Magpie tattooed on his ankle at 16.

Pics of Justin...
images

images

images

Definitely a character worthy of Bay13 attention

Yep.

images
Yes he was immense.

Tubby Porkins should get inspiration that a fellow fat campaigner just schooled DPOY.

We don't want to see a Monica Seles type of incident at the footy ever

Quite a few people saying this on social media too

How is suspending this flog preventing that? Are you saying psychopaths are going to see a 1 year ban in the news and think well I was going to stab someone but now I won’t? 😂 🤦‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back