Mod. Notice The 2015 Didaka Poster Award - see post #32 for this year's winner!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I am pleased to announce that the winner of the Didaka Award this year is mattys123.

Mattys123 is a worthy recipient, both for writing a balanced review, heaps of contributions to various threads surrounding the build up to the clash, being articulate, being respectful, but also prepared to give out criticism if not happy with Carlton or Carlton supporters. Qualities that we feel represent Didaka's style. Mattys123 was in the running last year for displaying these attributes so is a fitting winner this year.

Congratulations. Chief will be adding your Didaka badge in due course. Wear it with pride.

Mods, please update the title.

tumblr_m4cebqF4HY1r3zat8.gif

:D

Seriously though, kind of shocked by this, it is an honour indeed to win any award named after the great man.:thumbsu:

Thanks to all who voted, even if you didn't vote for me.:)

The 2014 Didaka Poster Award has been run and won.

Previous winners have been:

2011 - Gone Critical
2012 - entourage
2013 - mattys123

Posters and moderators have had input this week and there were a couple of candidates put forward. Unlucky to miss out was dubber who showed an ability to give some and take some in our banter thread which was a smashing success this week.

However at the end of the day, we have a repeat winner. The 2014 Didaka Poster Award goes to Gone Critical. Well done GC, thanks for the sound analysis and discussion. Even if our posters don't always agree with you, they always appreciate the manner in which you say it.

Badge will be added in due course.

I'm flattered to even be considered for such an accolade & there is no shame in coming second to the great man.

Thanks to the Carlton posters and the mods for the thread & good spirit shown.

The 2014 Didaka Poster Award has been run and won.

Previous winners have been:

2011 - Gone Critical
2012 - entourage
2013 - mattys123

Posters and moderators have had input this week and there were a couple of candidates put forward. Unlucky to miss out was dubber who showed an ability to give some and take some in our banter thread which was a smashing success this week.

However at the end of the day, we have a repeat winner. The 2014 Didaka Poster Award goes to Gone Critical. Well done GC, thanks for the sound analysis and discussion. Even if our posters don't always agree with you, they always appreciate the manner in which you say it.

Badge will be added in due course.

Thanks ODN sorry I was a bit slow seeing this. Great recognition for the memory of Didaka whose posting we all loved. Am sure he was there in spirit and would have loved what he saw.

The 2015 Didaka Award has been decided.

After consultation between moderators based on our own observations around BigFooty and also seeking feedback from our posters, we have come up with a winner.

Honourable mentions to vjknight who has been an energetic mainstay of our banter thread and generally made it a lot of fun this year, and to 76woodenspooners who missed out because he works for the company, despite his fantastic mod reign coming to an end soon.

The following poster does not take himself too seriously, thrives on banter, but knows how to take a step back and respect the opposition in the appropriate forums. Doesn't mind telling fellow supporters to lift their game either.

Please congratulate Shawt.

Well done. Your badge will be added in due course.

Magpie Girl, Vicky Park, Gone Critical, NT.Thunder, 76woodenspooners ... please update title to reflect the 2015 award.

Thanks all.

The 2015 Didaka Award has been decided.

After consultation between moderators based on our own observations around BigFooty and also seeking feedback from our posters, we have come up with a winner.

Honourable mentions to vjknight who has been an energetic mainstay of our banter thread and generally made it a lot of fun this year, and to 76woodenspooners who missed out because he works for the company, despite his fantastic mod reign coming to an end soon.

The following poster does not take himself too seriously, thrives on banter, but knows how to take a step back and respect the opposition in the appropriate forums. Doesn't mind telling fellow supporters to lift their game either.

Please congratulate Shawt.

Well done. Your badge will be added in due course.

Magpie Girl, Vicky Park, Gone Critical, NT.Thunder, 76woodenspooners ... please update title to reflect the 2015 award.

Thanks all.

WHAT AM I ? epitome of a collingwood supporter..............always second.

begrudging congrats to shawt - the mayfair to my parklane.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...th-bonus-cluedo.1069308/page-35#post-34385598

go to 1:47, and look hard at 1:57

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WHAT AM I ? epitome of a collingwood supporter..............always second.

begrudging congrats to shawt - the mayfair to my parklane.

Actually, I think the vote that won it for Shawt might have been out.

832754-c2bfa1bc-eb2a-11e4-89d7-e32dea204f83.jpg

Now, my first inclination is to say something floggish and mock you and the award.

Knowing the history of the award, and it's namesake, I can't though. This means something.

Thank you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back