Analysis The 5 remaining rounds and beyond - can we still do it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Contending or making up the numbers in a finals series designed to offer maximum revenue to the AFL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is the entire point of this thread. We are literally at the crossroads and need to decide which path we’re taking:
- pretender (making up the numbers)
Or
- contender (yes, yes we can!)

This is the entire point of this thread. We are literally at the crossroads and need to decide which path we’re taking:
Or
Easy. We are definitely pretenders.

Don't make me come down there....
Maybe if heads roll, you can come down and apply for a coaching position? Would add some new playbook strategies never before seen in the AFL! Plus BF Crows board would no longer accuse the club of hiring a fella from the “boys club”.

Easy. We are definitely pretenders.
I’ve had some thought on this. I think the crucial game out of the 5 is WCE in Perth. Playing against a top 3 team and in form is the eye test we really need to know which Crows are entering the September mode (if we make it).

And if we’re going to play Finals, we’re likely to play at some away games anyway. So both fans and other teams would certainly have a different view of the Crows if we can pull out a win against the Eagles.

still do what? finish in the medioce spots 5th-8th? yes we can
Top 4.. no we cant
win the flag (why i watch footy to hopefully see us win a flag again) not a chance in hell... so makes you wonder.. whats the point
You watch footy because you love footy. At least, that’s what I tell myself.

Maybe if heads roll, you can come down and apply for a coaching position? Would add some new playbook strategies never before seen in the AFL! Plus BF Crows board would no longer accuse the club of hiring a fella from the “boys club”.

Well, technically I am a member via my season tickets....;)

Or

Yep, pretenders. Clinging to the notion that scraping into the finals is a good thing.

This isn’t a boys club? Well I’m out.

What a bunch of frigging misery gutses you all are.

Yeah I hope we make the finals, and go deep into the finals, if for no other reason to piss you all off.

I need some more frequent flyer points.

Most of the players are there (probably 16 of 22) but are game day structures really suck at present.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back