The Bachelor: Georgia Love through to the Badger

Will The Honey Badger Find Love

• Too easy mate, ridgey didge aussie larrakin will pull the sheilas off tap!

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Wouldnt count the chickens mate, girls will be out of there like a rat up a drainpipe

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or did it seem he was he trying to cover her up with his jacket? As in she must feel cold, being dressed like that in front of everyone...

Theres a fine line between being committed to the woman and being in a delusional relationship with a woman on a game show dating 18 other blokes...

Discount McPhee has gone the cheeky triple jump over that line.
Not only the delusional relationship, but then with the post-date excessive coaching to all the other blokes on how to get in with her. Weird unit.

Ok. The format on this site is still annoying the crap out of me as I haven't worked out how to change it back as I can't find the COOL button to press.

I really can't get into Sophie as the Bach, her voice and face annoy me. Sam, Blake and Jarrod can all go home. I did like Jarrod but by the end of the show I wanted him to leave. If I was a 25 year old male I wouldn't want to date a 37 year old. Maybe older guys didn't apply to the show so all were left were the younger ones. I was a bit disappointed that she didn't have a one on one after the photo shoot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i have ugg slippers and they're the best, especially in the middle of the night if I have to get up to go to the toilet.

James is too short and Jarrod is going to turn into a weirdo.

James looks like Bradley Cooper! I really like what I've seen of him so far. Has friend zone vibes written all over him though

* me Jarrod is odd. He changed so much in one episode. Hated the whole "I'm a gentleman I open doors for women" thing. A real gentleman wouldn't actually feel the need to say those things or put so much value on it.

He's giving me massive Alex bunny boiler vibes which means he might still win.

Sam is ******* gross.

Go James!!

Sam is terribly immature for someone over 30 and Blake has s**t taste in clothing. I mean FFS the colour of his suit and the rose ceremony was horrible. If he worn only the jacket or pants with something else, it would of been a whole lot better.

ugh just watched first 2 episodes and now hooked :( If Channel 10 had any real dash they would have brought in the SeaFood King as surprise contestant though.

Wasn't that familiar with Sophie Monk before this series started but I can see why she's popular. She has a Shane Warne type charm about her imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back