Which year was the best of the 90's for movies?

Remove this Banner Ad

PowerfulPies2023

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2023
AFL Club
Collingwood
You could name 10 straight off the bat for every year which were modern day classics. How good were the days of Jaffa's, Popcorn, Choc Tops, cool fruits ( man those were good ) and Coca Cola. * going to the movies was a special treat and exciting.

1990 - Ghost, Home Alone, Pretty Woman, Dances With Wolves, Total Recall, Back To The Future III, Die Hard II, Kindergartern Cop, Presumed Innocent, Teenage Mutant Ninga Turtles

Some of those aren't my favourite and I don't know Presumed Innocent by the name. Probably seen it in part. But what about all the other rippers from 1990 alone that aren't in this top 10 on Wiki? We got Misery starring Kathy Bates who played at absolute nutjob, nutcase, psychotic lunatic. Great movie. Michael Caan was in that All Time classic too.

The you go to 1991

Terminator 2 - Which made like 521 Million Dollars world wide from a budget of between 94 and 102 Million
The Silence of The Lambs
Point Break
Cape Fear
Robin Hood

I could write here for yonks there's endless talent.

Give it a crack and list some of your favourites for each particular year and then state what you believe is the best year from 1990-1999.

On that famous, last year in a great time look at what they produced. I'll give you 10 and there's like 2 times that of great movies easy.

Fight Club
The Matrix
The Sixth Sense
Star Wars which grossed over 900 Million World Wide
Cruel Intentions
Varsity Blues
American Pie
Boys Don't Cry
8mm
The Green Mile

Man I can't keep scrolling there's too many. These were the days when they'd come on Foxtel and be watchable.

GROTTO give me your thoughts son.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back