The Zodiac and other True Crime Movies

Remove this Banner Ad

PowerfulPies2023

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2023
AFL Club
Collingwood
Could have been so much better but had some brutality in it but needed more. Jake Gyhll played his part well in that he was a little dweeby campaigner and Mark Ruffalo exceptional too. Love that creepy campaigner who they go to interview wearing The Zodiac watch. Should of had more scenes in it like when that couple got stabbed to death and the lady with her baby rode with him in the car. Now I know this movie is based on a true story don't get me wrong, I don't wish that upon anyone. But from a movie perspective I like the scenes as it was unexpected and not something I'm used to seeing in a movie that isn't a horror flick. I wish it took a similar path for the whole movie, not just the first half.

That Richard Ramirez one is pretty cool starring Lou Diamond Phillips. Low budget but still a decent watch. He played it well too, he had hate in him. Not hard to understand why when you hear the ****ed up s**t he saw and had happened to him. That's disgusting. His uncle was a real creep.

Any other good movies based on some real life events?

I don't like Dahmer. That campaigners way to weird as *. Even the movie that creep just makes me sick. There is a good Aussie based on truth and don't read anymore if you will be triggered I apologise in advance

Port Arthur Massacre

Sickening to a large degree. That one there is too close to home literally. I don't like what happened obviously although the movie is good.

This movie's a ripper. One of my favourites in Modern Times. I couldn't stand the campaigner at first but ended up liking him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back