Movie Worst decisions in movie history

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I've seen this article before and thought it some of the weirdest "rankings" for a listicle I'd seen.

Like, no, I don't think firing Phil Lord and Christopher Miller from Solo was a worse decision than recklessly flying a helicopter that killed three people including two young children, or worse than the 1950s communist witch hunt and Hollywood blacklist.

Some things listed, such as not letting Ryan Reynolds talk, aren't even bad!
There's like, three different lists at play there. Boneheaded financial mistakes, executive meddling ruining films, and then the actual tragedies that led to people dying.

Didn't Sean Connery knock back a few insanely good roles as he got older?
Gandalf in LOTR and Morpheus in the matrix for 2.

He also then took on the league of extraordinary gentleman because whilst he didn’t love or really understand it he didn’t wanna miss out again, that movie basically made him want to retire.

Avatar probably would've killed Damons career, it was a really over rated crap movie and I'm still not sure what people liked about it.
Seeing it in cinemas I was absolutely positive that films would be 3D moving forward, visually that film in 3D is the most awe inspired I’ve ever been in a cinema.

The story was pedestrian but the technical innovation Cameron brought was absolutely incredible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back