What's the Last Movie you Didn't See?

Remove this Banner Ad

Number of Marvel Movies watched by Emuboy to date - 0
Number of Marvel Movies that will be watched by Emuboy before he dies regardless of timespan until death - 0

On a related note I tried to watch several of the Harry Potter movies and enjoy them, but never actually finished one. In all cases I either turned off the TV and went and did something else, changed the channel or slipped quietly into the land of nod.

Number of Marvel Movies watched by Emuboy to date - 0
Number of Marvel Movies that will be watched by Emuboy before he dies regardless of timespan until death - 0

On a related note I tried to watch several of the Harry Potter movies and enjoy them, but never actually finished one. In all cases I either turned off the TV and went and did something else, changed the channel or slipped quietly into the land of nod.
You are a legend

Was all set to have some fava beans and a nice Chianti last night, but crashed early, hopefully tonight is the night.

3heqgqlth3pa1.gif

Killers of the Flower Moon.

I just cant do the running time.

Maybe had this been screened in our summer, something like this would have been perfect. But.. I think I'm gonna wait till I can watch it at home.
I watched it at cinema two weeks ago.
And it just finished - boom tish

Nah seriously it only felt like it dragged once and was entertaining for 90% of the running time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Killers of the Flower Moon.

I just cant do the running time.

Maybe had this been screened in our summer, something like this would have been perfect. But.. I think I'm gonna wait till I can watch it at home.
Caught a midweek lunchtime session last week - only one other person in the cinema.

It was long but it was fantastic - Di Caprio and De Niro in wonderful form and a masterful vision from Scorcese. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but it's right up my alley.

A.I. Artificial Intelligence 2001

After watching The Creator 2023, decided to watch this "old" movie.

I just couldnt finish it, after around the 1st hour, I had enough. I didnt mind the 1st hour and would have continued watching if it stayed on this path.

It was about the time Jude Law as a robot was having sex with women. Enough was enough. :$

A.I. Artificial Intelligence 2001

After watching The Creator 2023, decided to watch this "old" movie.

I just couldnt finish it, after around the 1st hour, I had enough. I didnt mind the 1st hour and would have continued watching if it stayed on this path.

It was about the time Jude Law as a robot was having sex with women. Enough was enough. :$
Great music from Ministry on the soundtrack.

This is getting weird now.

Was going to see the romcom phantom13 reviewed, today or the Anthony Hopkins one.

But I just don't want to go to the movies.. very strange

Sounds familiar. Much prefer watching stuff on the big old HDTV in our den.

Really nice being able to pause it while I refresh drinks, or head off for a bio break.

Sounds familiar. Much prefer watching stuff on the big old HDTV in our den.

Really nice being able to pause it while I refresh drinks, or head off for a bio break.
Maybe the Barbie experience scarred me in a way I underestimated 🤣

Or I just cbfd. Or I really don't want to be near people. One of those.

Had a choice of Wonka, Aquaman or Hunger Games

I may get around to the Aquaman series but Wonka won't be happening
Saw the ad for Wonka.. its like

200w.gif

(I'm also a no for Aquaman, and even tho I enjoyed the HG's franchise same deal. Couldnt be less interested)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back