What's the Last Movie you Didn't See?

Remove this Banner Ad

Walked out of at the cinema: Begin Again (due to woeful behaviour of the village Geelong audience, not the actual film).

+ Blues Brothers 2000. (my friend literally turned to each other at the same time and asked each other 'Do you wanna go?")

And The Other Guys with Mr Will. This was a combination of bad behaviour by the cinema patrons + the shitfulness of the movie. Walked out with 10 minutes to go, should have done so a lot earlier.

The English Patient on SBS Demand. What a load of crapola. Absolute snooze fest.

I know what you mean Shell, but I was cajoled into seeing that Barbie flick, and it was actually hilarious.

I almost pi$$ed myself at the 2001 parody towards the beginning.

Very, very silly.

I know what you mean Shell, but I was cajoled into seeing that Barbie flick, and it was actually hilarious.

I almost pi$$ed myself at the 2001 parody towards the beginning.

Very, very silly.
I'll reconsider. Srsly.

And if I hate it.. I'll come after you ok

I watched this one:

and while the movie itself was OK, I have not mustered up the desire to rewatch it. There is a certain amount of casual animal cruelty that I just can NOT stomach.

Stopped Babylon yesterday, terrible like once upon a time in Hollywood.

Refuse to watch Finding Nemo or WALL-E, no idea why but since it's been so long I'm sticking by my decision 🤪
I had to watch WALL-E for school. It is quite cute (with a srs msg)

But I'm with you, kids movies can gagf'd.

There at tons of famous 'classic' movies that I've never seen, and no desire to revisit:

ET
Lion King
pretty much every Marvel/DC licensed flick after Spider-Man (2002)

I did watch Logan and liked that one, since it was a tragedy, not a CGI wank-fest.

There at tons of famous 'classic' movies that I've never seen, and no desire to revisit:

ET
Lion King

pretty much every Marvel/DC licensed flick after Spider-Man (2002)

I did watch Logan and liked that one, since it was a tragedy, not a CGI wank-fest.
ET is a tad overrated

Lion King is lovely but I wouldnt need to see it again in a hurry. Or the reboot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved The Other Guys.

Had you watched the trailer? Was pretty obvious what that movie was going to be like haha
Honestly can't recall. Like I said- was also about the behaviour of the patrons. Was disgraceful, constant talking, ppl running up and down the aisles.

Only one I’ve ever fallen asleep in a cinema was when I took kids to see Pokémon. Didn’t have a clue what was going on
hahaha if that is Detective Pichachu, I also fell asleep watching it with the kids. Although tbf it wasn't that bad

I'm trying to think of a TV series I switched off mid way thru... really struggling here. Maybe I choose my TV series carefully.
Controversially for me as I know they are loved in here, but for me The Wire and The Sopranos.

Oh der of course. The Wire. Managed 1 season, plus a few eps of S2.

No thank you, am surprised I lasted as long as I did tbh
The irony is that I loved The Shield and many would rate The Wire as far better, but it didnt do much for me.

The irony is that I loved The Shield and many would rate The Wire as far better, but it didnt do much for me.
I did not fall in love with any of the characters of The Wire.

As opposed to The Sopranos, which I did. /except for the shithead of a son.

I did not fall in love with any of the characters of The Wire.

As opposed to The Sopranos, which I did. /except for the shithead of a son.
I got around s4 with The Sopranos, but have forgotten most of it, I did like it, but never loved it.

Here's one which turned into a Movie I didn't see, to one I did (and loved)

* The Godfather

Caught the first 15 or so minutes on SBSWM. Thought wtsf is this crap and switched off. Then I saw The Offer. Then I became slightly obsessed with all things Godfather, then I saw the trilogy, then I changed my av.

Next up is a trip to Sicily to see where it was filmed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back