Think Tank The Bay has dramatically improved recently

Remove this Banner Ad

Solid advice.

200.gif

Didn’t you take 3 days to realise you were caged* with Triggering Tiger Footy Is The Win and Scott2clarkson and when you finally did you had a massive PM melt and threaten to rage quit the bay? :$

*fiji internet AI hackers

Ahhhh to see inside Zackah's inbox.

Melts from the Doofus Squad, love letters from Red Vest, the evil plans laid out with Chief etc....what a dream!

As long you're the first to go that's a great idea.
The Bay over the last few days was a bit like Superman II. The most boring, dumb posters were banished and the world was great.

Somehow they escape their prison and wreak havoc on an innocent population.

What we need is Zackah to put his cape on (I presume his undies are always on the outside) and deal with them again.

Mirror.gif

The Bay over the last few days was a bit like Superman II. The most boring, dumb posters were banished and the world was great.

What we need is Zackah to put his cape on (I presume his undies are always on the outside) and deal with them again.

View attachment 1983140
Jeff Goldblum Tissue GIF by BuzzFeed

View attachment 1983140
Oh, we knew what was happening here. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back