Off-topic The bay no limits on season discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Triggering Tiger

Premium Platinum
Dec 24, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
It seems we have a few sooks at bay right now complaining about stinking up threads not relevant to the subject matter so I thought I'd start up an off season discussion thread with no limitations as long as it's kept civil. You can discuss what ever your heart desires here like football, soccer, tennis, cricket hell you can even discuss the fickle weather if you like!, go for it and enjoy!

Last edited:

Always wear your safety cap shoes when doing a heavy delivery is the moral of this next photo. I came within
inch of losing it or having it crushed two days ago when uploading a box of 31 kilo tiles to a client when two bindings snapped and it fell to the ground grazing my toe on the way down.

Attachments

• IMG_20231006_095824514.jpg
    IMG_20231006_095824514.jpg
    504.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Always wear your safety cap shoes when doing a heavy delivery is the moral this next photo. I came within
inch of losing having it crushed two days ago when uploading a box of 31 kilo tiles to a client when two bindings snapped and it fell to the ground grazing my toe on the way down.
Improve your work safety protocols.

Lets discuss how unbeatable the tigers will be next year, best new coach Ooze, the K-train as our fulforward, Gresham as our small forward plus Ginni and Doodee as a key postion backman plus Oliver and Harley as our mids not a bad team at all!:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Btw aren't we getting James Harmes as well?:)

Lets discuss how unbeatable the tigers will be next year, best new coach Ooze, the K-train as our fulforward, Gresham as our small forward plus Ginni and Doodee as a key postion backman plus Oliver and Harley as our mids not a bad team at all!:)
I might start drinking Ooze out of respect for our new coach.

One of my nieces is getting married in a few weeks and the church and reception are both in the worst area fitzroy i hate that area.:$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back