Unsolved The Beaumont Children

Remove this Banner Ad

there exists one very good way to test both the phipps bc claims, and the munro/mcintyre bc claims
I don't need to test the Munro/McInyers claims, they have discredited themselves many times, and now Rachel is on the QAnon path that makes it even more suss!

With Phipps, I have to admit I do want more substantial evidence, I mean the whole thing, both of them, could have been a crime of opportunity. We'll never know, or maybe one day we will, I just hope it's in my lifetime!

i hope we will know soon, i invite, though, anyone who cultishly supports either of the two schools of thought on the b case, to explain as per my test, if they wont, or cant, well then ...

I totally agree with your theory that a student teacher took the Beaumont children. This has been my theory for many years.
Have you done any research into the teachers who went through Paringa Park school?
surely there's some yearbook photos out there.. looking for a tall fair headed male. aged between 22 tto 25
I ve tried seaching out western teachers college graduation pics

i hope we will know soon, i invite, though, anyone who cultishly supports either of the two schools of thought on the b case, to explain as per my test, if they wont, or cant, well then ...

I think there are more than two schools of thought here.

I still maintain that Mu, Mc and Ph are just red herrings and their nasty existence muddies the waters. Evil? Yes indeed, in their own sordid ways. But people have become obsessed with these theories to the exclusion of anything else. These weirdos are just dead ends as far as l can.see.

I still believe that a young, opportunistic, first-time offender killed the children in his home, not far from their home. It was someone they knew. I won't budge on it.

i agree the 3 b's knew the man, mostly jane, as the other two wouldve followed jane's guidance, this is where the "jane's bf" becomes key, however the belief, especially re the hp adherents, that the man needed to live close by, to glenelg, doesnt hold when it comes to ao in 73, ok, he couldve moved, however, the nature of the glenelg beach abduction if being close to home suggests convenience, but ao would be less so unless he lived in north adelaide, at that time, which is possible, but were that true then there is NO WAY phipps is guilty, as he didnt move ...

Quoted from newspaper article 12 months after their children vanished, they never knew then their entire life will be a void and what those parents would have endured really overwhelms me.

"We know the children
won't be found under the
warehouse floor, because we
are sure they aren't dead. But
it is kind of the public to do
the digging and we are grateful
for the interest everybody
is taking.
"Mind you, everyone isn't
kind. Some people are vicious.
There have been all kinds of
rumours: that I'm a member
of a peculiar religious group
for example, or that I was the
taxi driver said to have picked
the children up from the
beach. Other rumours are even
more unpleasant".
For Mr and Mrs Beaumont
it has been a year of indescribable
strain, especially when
eccentrics and other
unbalanced people telephone
with bogus information on the
whereabouts of the children.
Another thing that worries
them is that the children would
now be a year older, and that
they might not be recognised
even if seen.
"The longer this goes on, the
more confident I feel that they
are still alive", says Mrs. Beaumont
"Do you know, I
dreamed about them last
night. I don't usually dream:
in fact this is the first real
dream I've had since the children
went.' But last night I
dreamed I heard a knock, on
the back door. It was the
children. They said, "Hullo,
Mum.' The only thing I said
was, 'Where have you been?'
"They were standing there
in the back lobby. I cried, and
felt them all over. Do you
know it's the first dream I've
had"
Mr Beaumont put his hand
gently on her shoulder and
said, "These have been terrible
days for us. Empty. Christmas
was the worst time. All
those toys .... other kids riding
on new bikes . . .
you can imagine how empty
our house was. Nobody in
this world can understand
what we are going through.
You just can't understand.
You can't . . . . "

Straight from Victoria Square in Adelaide to the end of Jetty Road in Glenelg back then. My brother and I caught it all the time..
You said earlier on the pages you caught the bus back to the old beth so what is it you got a bus or the tram? Does the word hanger-on mean anything to you

Im just gunna be straight up.

I went back and have read a bit that youse have put on here already and its plain to see who has axes to grind and whos here for the right reasons. Dont think i need to go into that much cause its clear as a bell.

Youse all should realise this case is about 3 children who have been missing for a bit over 50 years. Most of yas are more set on slamming a journo and some kids with historical claims and yas have all lost what the case is about. The Deni shiela dam love, your neck high against these people and have a finger in the pie with your mate tues who you seem chummy with. I see ine of them kida called you out on things already so hope youve got so good public liability insurance cause you have jumped over that line havent ya. To call a bloke who has been proven right in courts a liar isnt a good liok and an outsider like me can see that so, get some good insurance and a general thing for ya you ve changed your story line here so many times maybe its time to sit back and choose your story then type love.

The charlie person is about the only one with something of substance but blinded by making this journo liok foolish so its hard to read to much into it all but atleast you listen to things without attacking everyone else.

I get why thete are knly aome of yas on here cause you bully everyone else out of it when there opinions are difernet. Makes an easy conversation doesnt it hey.

At the end of
The day youse all seem to have forgotten about the 3 kids and spend more time laughing and joking about people who you know nuthn about. My Mrs looked at the journo yous all keep saying about and she said yous should all check ya facts cause nuthn yous have said it any truths. And that tues who puts people as mere council workers many council workers enjoy their jobs and dont deserve people to look down at them so go down to your local council and say those words mate see how far you get.

Youse should all remember three kids and drop the reat of the atuff in between you might get somewheres

Im just gunna be straight up.

I went back and have read a bit that youse have put on here already and its plain to see who has axes to grind and whos here for the right reasons. Dont think i need to go into that much cause its clear as a bell.

Youse all should realise this case is about 3 children who have been missing for a bit over 50 years. Most of yas are more set on slamming a journo and some kids with historical claims and yas have all lost what the case is about. The Deni shiela dam love, your neck high against these people and have a finger in the pie with your mate tues who you seem chummy with. I see ine of them kida called you out on things already so hope youve got so good public liability insurance cause you have jumped over that line havent ya. To call a bloke who has been proven right in courts a liar isnt a good liok and an outsider like me can see that so, get some good insurance and a general thing for ya you ve changed your story line here so many times maybe its time to sit back and choose your story then type love.

The charlie person is about the only one with something of substance but blinded by making this journo liok foolish so its hard to read to much into it all but atleast you listen to things without attacking everyone else.

I get why thete are knly aome of yas on here cause you bully everyone else out of it when there opinions are difernet. Makes an easy conversation doesnt it hey.

At the end of
The day youse all seem to have forgotten about the 3 kids and spend more time laughing and joking about people who you know nuthn about. My Mrs looked at the journo yous all keep saying about and she said yous should all check ya facts cause nuthn yous have said it any truths. And that tues who puts people as mere council workers many council workers enjoy their jobs and dont deserve people to look down at them so go down to your local council and say those words mate see how far you get.

Youse should all remember three kids and drop the reat of the atuff in between you might get somewheres
How many of your own posts are trying to discredit others? All of them.

But yes the three kids. Talk's cheap and in some cases profitable, but what really matters is evidence. The internet's full of people who say they did this or they know someone who did that. I have no idea who took the kids but I've seen no evidence that anyone else does either. When someone comes up with some evidence most of us will start listening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Atnthe end of the day all youse are stuck on is making a journo and a bunch of kids look like liars and youse have pushed the 3 kids aside by doing that but thats ok to you lot cause your making a mockery of anyone that
Speaks up or stand s up for whats right.

That isn't true, users are entitled to their opinion and analysis of statements made in the public domain. Especially I would think, if they are being asked to go against the police investigating the case currently to apply pressure for another dig?

If you have an issue with a post use the report button. Thanks.

yeah i remember a bit of it.
I cant see the killer parking in this open area. More likely in the bigger carpark at the end of anzac highway

One of you might be able to say if this is correct or not but the way it's been described elsewhere is that there was parking 'along the foreshore'. I can't see where it might have been in any of the historical pics in here.

Why I'm asking is because the section the kids were in was protected and hidden by buildings each side, the club and the sideshows. So I'm wondering where it was exactly that David Smith might have seen the kids getting into a car? Could you see all the way down to the Anzac Highway parking area from that section of Colley Reserve?

Many people s here have said rhe same thing over and over and it was never a problem and you not rude to them.

What time these kids leave that day wonder how many different answer we get here.

I think you're exaggerating somewhat. hmm?

Mr Beaumont initially said the kids left later in the day or in his frantic state, he was misunderstood. Maybe it was a typo that the first report that went down had the incorrect time on it.

It was later corrected, quite quickly.

Dont ya think we pretty much at the stage where everything should be tested mate? They dug that other place heaps of times with no real evidence.
Dont see why this cant be done is all i been sayn.

I think you're exaggerating somewhat. hmm?

Mr Beaumont initially said the kids left later in the day or in his frantic state, he was misunderstood. Maybe it was a typo that the first report that went down had the incorrect time on it.

It was later corrected, quite quickly.
Na mate all
Ive read on here is youse lot making fun of a journ and calln people liars over and over again - ****** **** one of youse call him, pages of it so go bak and have a gawk your self.

Corrected to what time mate?

Na mate all
Ive read on here is youse lot making fun of a journ and calln people liars over and over again - ****** **** one of youse call him, pages of it so go bak and have a gawk your self.

Corrected to what time mate?

Last time. If you have a problem with a post, put a report in. Are you also aware that the police have come out and stated that the claims made regarding Stansbury and Edwardstown have been investigated fully and more than once? That Max McIntyre has been cleared of any involvement?

Don't waste your sympathies on a hardened (ex) investigative journalist mate, he can take care of himself and is on the record for creating and thriving on conflict. Conflict sells.

How many of your own posts are trying to discredit others? All of them.

But yes the three kids. Talk's cheap and in some cases profitable, but what really matters is evidence. The internet's full of people who say they did this or they know someone who did that. I have no idea who took the kids but I've seen no evidence that anyone else does either. When someone comes up with some evidence most of us will start listening.

Show me what ive said to dis credit anyone here mate

Last time. If you have a problem with a post, put a report in. Are you also aware that the police have come out and stated that the claims made regarding Stansbury and Edwardstown have been investigated fully and more than once? That Max McIntyre has been cleared of any involvement?

Don't waste your sympathies on a hardened (ex) investigative journalist mate, he can take care of himself and is on the record for creating and thriving on conflict. Conflict sells.
Dont give a s**t about the journo just pointing out what youse are doing

Missed the questions i see what time they leave that morning mate

One of you might be able to say if this is correct or not but the way it's been described elsewhere is that there was parking 'along the foreshore'. I can't see where it might have been in any of the historical pics in here.

Why I'm asking is because the section the kids were in was protected and hidden by buildings each side, the club and the sideshows. So I'm wondering where it was exactly that David Smith might have seen the kids getting into a car? Could you see all the way down to the Anzac Highway parking area from that section of Colley Reserve?

In the early 70’s we holidayed at Glenelg every year. My memory is that the car park at the end of Anzac Highway was right next to the sideshows, which were sandwiched between Colley Reserve and the beach. And a road, Colley Tce, ran the length of Colley Reserve and then went past the police station and town hall.

This isn’t my photo but it looks like how I remember things. It was taken from the Anzac Highway car park looking back towards Colley Terrace on the left (the row of pine trees marks the road). Immediately ahead are the sideshows and the beach is to the right. So from the north, looking south.

901A5F8E-94FB-482B-86BE-C14D790B42A1.jpeg

I think there is confusion because modern day Colley Reserve is just the lawns next to Colley Terrace, but back in the day it was all of the lawns to the north of the jetty.

This explains the locations well:

4AA485C6-B07F-460F-9134-BCD3F57AE041.jpeg
28CA576C-4D5A-4799-8BDF-3C6DF03B2E05.jpeg

Ive read lots of stuff that
Coppers say and its not always the truth youse can count on that.

Ive read lots of stuff that
Coppers say and its not always the truth youse can count on that.

EVerybody else here reads stuff as well, there's threads dedicated to that stuff across this forum.

Nobody's shy in here of saying what they think. In this though, on balance and given they obviously can't say a matter has been investigated if it hasn't because there's a lot of paperwork that goes into an investigation and a lot of pressure is being applied, they are almost certainly telling the truth. IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back