Unsolved The Beaumont Children

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha yep multi-tasking presents it challenges.

I’m uneducated, got half a brain, can’t spell .. was there anything else you’d like to add?

Scientists these days: uneducated, illiterate and half a brain.
HAHAHAHHA gotcha. Thanks.🤔🤣😂😂🤣

Answer the question. Now the 4th time
Yes I'm glad you put your spell check on...👍

Here’s the blokes face from the caravan photo.

Figured I’d share it so everyone can actually see the only thing to which your unfounded, unverified EC public declaration are based upon.

A674E1CB-0A63-4538-A91E-00041E6FB559.jpeg

Your not telling me nothing knew.
Ask your informer. I made that point to them.

Your going to make public statements like you just have.. well.. you better have your facts and evidence straight to back it up.
So I’ll ask you again.
How have you confirmed his Identity? How have you proved he came to not only Adelaide but was visiting the Beaumont’s?
What evidence or sources do you have to say that they even knew each other at all?

Here’s the blokes face from the caravan photo.

Figured I’d share it so everyone can actually see the only thing to which your unfounded, unverified EC public declaration are based upon.

View attachment 1446929
oh ok so what is his name?

Wow.
You just don’t get it- do you?

You can’t just make a public statement about a person when YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER TO SUPPORT IT.
But you can't deny it either and you have given me nothing to the contrary apart from a photo you have dug up from no where and you can't even give me a name.
Well we know he owned a Caravan which looks almost identical to the one in the photo with the Beaumont family.

But you can't deny it either and you have given me nothing to the contrary apart from a photo you have dug up from no where and you can't even give me a name.
Well we know he owned a Caravan which looks almost identical to the one in the photo with the Beaumont family.
Then by your standards of reasoning;

Since you can’t deny or prove that Australia is not Scooby Doo, that makes it true? Yeah? Or nah? Because you can’t have it both ways.. it’s either an acceptable level of reasoning for you or it’s not. You can’t just pick and choose who or what.

I completely disagree with that view entirely; personally, not having proof of the contrary does not constitute as sufficient evidence to publicly vilify a person.

You know what I do when I don’t have evidence of the contrary? Well.. I do the same thing as many others; I actually stop talking, put my head down and do some work and I keep f#%%% looking until I’ve got evidence! Whether that means I’m able to prove myself right or wrong!

Absolutely correct...the other person he has presented looks European in any case
I was agreeing Newbie on this... and not sure what being European looking has to do with it though, are we talking Western, Northern, Eastern or Southern European? or is it just another Fallacy of Relevance tactic?

The pic below is a larger version of what you supplied but from a News article in 2018. The caption is interesting... by the way where did you source your pic from? because wasn't from that article and it doesn't show up in any online image searches.

Source of pic - https://www.news.com.au/national/cr...n/news-story/fb533bc2a34d59bacea04713d1b03732

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 46
Also:

E42FCE47-229A-4032-BF58-8D8A01DC02BD.jpeg

I read SA on the plate.
EC lived in Victoria.

What I found funny thou was the part when you lied about EC visiting Adelaide. If you knew your stuff well enough you would know that the another of the BC photos is at the 12 Apostles in Victoria. To be specific it’s only roughly 5-10 minutes just up the rd from where EC carried out his final monstrous act.
The BC children going to Victoria is a fact. When exactly this was- I don’t know. But at-least that’s a fact that could of made the story work without having to make stuff up.

Kinda not exactly related to this but just on the point about photos?

Does anyone have any thoughts about what’s going on here? These are the same photos? Yes?
Except ..The colour one has to of been edited ..but, that also does not make a lot of sense to me either because of the condition the photo is in? You’d just print off another one? Or simply upload it? There’s also such a genuine “vintage-ness” look about the photo as-well, it appears like a legit, unedited, old coloured photo.
40D1A5EB-6D30-47B9-9D23-CABEB31A8B1F.jpeg 441438AA-901B-4048-8AE1-2A7DCF1C3D4E.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was agreeing Newbie on this... and not sure what being European looking has to do with it though, are we talking Western, Northern, Eastern or Southern European? or is it just another Fallacy of Relevance tactic?

The pic below is a larger version of what you supplied but from a News article in 2018. The caption is interesting... by the way where did you source your pic from? because wasn't from that article and it doesn't show up in any online image searches.

Source of pic - https://www.news.com.au/national/cr...n/news-story/fb533bc2a34d59bacea04713d1b03732
If you look up the Beaumont family photos it's there, not hard to find.

Also:

View attachment 1447745

I read SA on the plate.
EC lived in Victoria.

What I found funny thou was the part when you lied about EC visiting Adelaide. If you knew your stuff well enough you would know that the another of the BC photos is at the 12 Apostles in Victoria. To be specific it’s only roughly 5-10 minutes just up the rd from where EC carried out his final monstrous act.
The BC children going to Victoria is a fact. When exactly this was- I don’t know. But at-least that’s a fact that could of made the story work without having to make stuff up.
That is not the same day completely different photo...that means nothing...next!
EC is a serial killer...fact!

That is not the same day completely different photo...that means nothing...next!
It’s a caravan. Der. There’s not only 1 in existence in the world.
But, Again -picking and the choosing.
Obviously it’s not proof neither for or against, what it is, is a 🚩 to the theory.

Shall I ask for the 6th time. Answer my earlier question.

It’s a caravan. Der. There’s not only 1 in existence in the world.
But, Again -picking and the choosing.
Obviously it’s not proof neither for or against, what it is, is a 🚩 to the theory.

Shall I ask for the 6th time. Answer my earlier question.
Ask all you want..I will give you the Sargent Schultz every time!

Kinda not exactly related to this but just on the point about photos?

Does anyone have any thoughts about what’s going on here? These are the same photos? Yes?
Except ..The colour one has to of been edited ..but, that also does not make a lot of sense to me either because of the condition the photo is in? You’d just print off another one? Or simply upload it? There’s also such a genuine “vintage-ness” look about the photo as-well, it appears like a legit, unedited, old coloured photo.
View attachment 1447778View attachment 1447779
The colour one has been edited/altered/created. The rear door of the wagon has been cut out which is why they look taller than car. The left and right edge has been cropped and the background from the top of the photo to the top of the car roof has been changed or removed but the landscape you can see through the windscreen is the same as the original.

The changed background appears to be the paper it was printed on, hence the paper crinkles and vertical lines (3 pieces of paper?) appearing in front of the children.

I think you want this thread for EC,

this is one about The Beaumont Children...

The reason i’m so angry is because this whole EC accusation has come from something that I said to somebody else, that person then went and repeated it to “handle the truth”, obviously.
“handle the truth” has then decided to completely change the facts, manipulate the details, forget the context and then added straight up lies to it - just ya’know ..to top it all off.

Posting a complete fraud that serves to only publicly vilify yet another person! Why?!

I’ve spoken with the other person as-well over this. Have been told that I might be over-reacting - whether I am or not, frankly ..I don’t care. This kind of thing makes me furious.

And I’m sure that I don’t only speak for myself here when I say; Do not take what I have said and think that your allowed to twist my words, leave out context, change the facts, add lies because your in desperate need of something to say.

Maybe your a compulsive liar or something .. I dunno but it might be worthwhile getting yourself some help, because I won’t let you (or (anyone else for that matter) get away with it, not ever! It’s wrong and it’s not on!

on my face book page there are sponsored adds appearing for the satin mans 2nd book. anybody seen it yet?
to be honest I haven't read the first one yet
Hi johnymac, I have read the Satin Man and found it to be quite logical that Phipps was heavily involved.

The reason i’m so angry is because this whole EC accusation has come from something that I said to somebody else, that person then went and repeated it to “handle the truth”, obviously.
“handle the truth” has then decided to completely change the facts, manipulate the details, forget the context and then added straight up lies to it - just ya’know ..to top it all off.

Posting a complete fraud that serves to only publicly vilify yet another person! Why?!

I’ve spoken with the other person as-well over this. Have been told that I might be over-reacting - whether I am or not, frankly ..I don’t care. This kind of thing makes me furious.

And I’m sure that I don’t only speak for myself here when I say; Do not take what I have said and think that your allowed to twist my words, leave out context, change the facts, add lies because your in desperate need of something to say.

Maybe your a compulsive liar or something .. I dunno but it might be worthwhile getting yourself some help, because I won’t let you (or (anyone else for that matter) get away with it, not ever! It’s wrong and it’s not on!
It's you're not your... do you need a tutor lol

I really wish this thread would get back on track. I'm scrolling by while this squabbling is happening.
Hi DropBearess, I know Derek Percy has been mentioned as a suspect but then dismissed because of his age in 1966 - 17-18 , but apparently he was in the area staying with a friend who shared his love of sailing and was there for some sailing regatta which was being held in that area - I don't know the details of the sailing races or what they was called. After reading Deb Marshall's in depth book about Percy called 'Lambs to the Slaughter' that mongrel was one of the most depraved, cruel, and outright sadistic bastard that ever walked. He also had many drawings of the kids which were found along with boxes of drawings he did while jailed which showed depraved torture of his victims and apparently was his way of reliving his deeds. He was not responsible for the Oval girls disappearance though as he was jailed in 1969 where he remained till dying of cancer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back