Unsolved The Beaumont Children

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm very surprised so many people have been taken in and influenced by this book. I believe it's a load of very profitable tripe from beginning to end. There is no actual evidence whatsoever to support this tall story, but sensational stuff like this always sells l suppose. Readers need to be aware the authors continually remove and block all input from anyone who picks holes in their story. Why would this be necessary if it was factual, substantiated and authentic?

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm very surprised so many people have been taken in and influenced by this book. I believe it's a load of very profitable tripe from beginning to end. There is no actual evidence whatsoever to support this tall story, but sensational stuff like this always sells l suppose. Readers need to be aware the authors continually remove and block all input from anyone who picks holes in their story. Why would this be necessary if it was factual, substantiated and authentic?

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile a

Specifically what are the holes you refer to? The profiling, the sketch of the offender ?

My partner has had first hand experience with who we believe to be Phipps as a 7/ 8 year old at Glenelg at around the same time as the children disappeared, so this could be influencing my opinions, but I don't think so, I think he is the number one candidate. All of the new information they refer to is on the podcast, no need to read the book, there is nothing really additional in it. But to my mind, why not put it to rest, the site is vacant, the Govt own it, how hard would it be to re dig to the depth they are now suggesting?

Last edited:
Specifically what are the holes you refer to? The profiling, the sketch of the offender ?

My partner has had first hand experience with who we believe to be Phipps as a 7/ 8 year old at Glenelg at around the same time as the children disappeared, so this could be influencing my opinions, but I don't think so, I think he is the number one candidate. All of the new information they refer to is on the podcast, no need to read the book, there is nothing really additional in it. But to my mind, why not put it to rest, the site is vacant, the Govt own it, how hard would it be to re dig to the depth they are now suggesting
I am reading the said book, but as I have said many times, I don't believe

I was reading this news article, that I haven't seen before. It's about a sighting of the BC in a car, which witnesses followed. The vehicle the witnesses identified was a Standard 8. I had never heard of this car, so I Googled it. Interestingly, it looked similar to the Wolseley my POI had. This made me wonder, if the witnesses didn't know makes of vehicles well, could they have confused the two?
I have attached the news article and a photo of each brand of car. Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-23-16-12-01-261 (1).jpeg
    Screenshot_2024-05-23-16-12-01-261 (1).jpeg
    205.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2024-05-23-16-16-06-933 (1).jpeg
    Screenshot_2024-05-23-16-16-06-933 (1).jpeg
    222.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 1716375640988.jpg
    1716375640988.jpg
    496.5 KB · Views: 10
I was reading this news article, that I haven't seen before. It's about a sighting of the BC in a car, which witnesses followed. The vehicle the witnesses identified was a Standard 8. I had never heard of this car, so I Googled it. Interestingly, it looked similar to the Wolseley my POI had. This made me wonder, if the witnesses didn't know makes of vehicles well, could they have confused the two?
I have attached the news article and a photo of each brand of car. Thoughts?
How many families had three kids back them, plenty. And what dad being chased by a car with three young men in it wouldn't accelerate and try and get away. Nothing in this one I don't think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back