FTA-TV The Big Bang Theory

Remove this Banner Ad

The finale was ok, but generally reflected a disappointing last few seasons, mostly because:

It reflected that 'normalisation' of the main characters, everybody is shacked up and making babies. When it started it had a certain charm of misfits and nerds who invested too much in culture, guys who would get robot hands to do, well, you remember. Guys who woud overcommit to conventions and fairs and settle for whatever women would have them. That was an appeal to me and it was an appeal that got lost eventually. Sheldon winning the prize was fitting, but not much else was. Even reversing that Penny didn't want children.

Also I think an important moment was missed. They should have had Sheldon's dad as a force ghost when he accepted his prize.

Just more reminders that at the end of the day we are just watching a sitcom that aims to put things out as quick and easy as possible.

Bump.

On the new episode of Young Sheldon, it is revealed that Sheldon and Amy name their son Leonard.

Its an absolute deadset lock this show will return to our screen.

When that will be, remains to be seen, but it will happen. Probably 10-15 years time, when their "kids" have grown up (actors need more money to finance their lifestyle), the original cast will play the parent role of teenagers.

The kind of money they made per episode, is not easy to come by for TV sitcom actors especially these days.

True, but there is no way they will be paid anything near what they were while this was running. Although, when most of them were making $1m+ per episode over several seasons, I don't think any of them will ever be strapped for cash. None of them really come across as the type to have an extravagant lifestyle anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back